Total War: SHOGUN 2

Total War: SHOGUN 2

A thousand battles, a thousand victories, but are they yours?
Create, discover and download historical battle scenarios, multiplayer maps and the most popular and accomplished mods. Or try out Total War TEd editor to create and upload your own. Click here to learn more.
Like to see a realm divide surrender
I wonder if someone could do a mod in which during realm divide, while other factions are at war with you, if a warring faction during realm divide sees its position isolated from allies and its power too weak to survive against you, the clan will surrender. Surrendering means that the clan will enter diplomacy and request peace. If the peace is accepted, then the diplomatic penalty for realm divide will start to decay at +5 per season. If not, then the war continues as normal.

It should make sense for a clan to notice it to be overpowered by you and instead of fighting the war to the death, request mercy.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
kurisutoa Feb 25, 2014 @ 11:01am 
i agree
MACIOREX Mar 1, 2014 @ 5:13pm 
Well, RD is pretty boring end game, I would prefer possibility not to conquer but survive till the end. Is is possible? Imagine You dont have to conquer some territories but can chose to just survive, trick for RD is simple: loot the cities when u are close to be recognized, ur honour will be lower and u can have more provinces then 10. As Satsuma I have 15 provinces before I got realm divide - whole tosa island and satsuma island. Then 10 huge armies, tons of cash, 7 huge fleets, supression to max, drydocks all over the place beside trading district and its not very stretched but a little bit boring, fight after fight etc... Would appreciate something more diplomatic...
Originally posted by maciora:
Well, RD is pretty boring end game, I would prefer possibility not to conquer but survive till the end. Is is possible? Imagine You dont have to conquer some territories but can chose to just survive, trick for RD is simple: loot the cities when u are close to be recognized, ur honour will be lower and u can have more provinces then 10. As Satsuma I have 15 provinces before I got realm divide - whole tosa island and satsuma island. Then 10 huge armies, tons of cash, 7 huge fleets, supression to max, drydocks all over the place beside trading district and its not very stretched but a little bit boring, fight after fight etc... Would appreciate something more diplomatic...
honor affects this!? ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR BEING A NICE HONORBU GENERAR!
neihc May 19, 2014 @ 7:51am 
hello everyone, i'm new in this forum and I bought shogun 2 jsut 1 month ago and heard about realm divide all other players talking about, after watching the videos on youtube I just thought to myself wow man, this relly is total war haha, i'm know this is off topic, but i'm playing as shimazu and captured about 16 provinces already, i just wonder whether i capture kyoto or not I will still trigger realm divide right?

also, if the ashikaga shogunate was already conqured by another daimyo, will there still trigger realm divide if my fame goes bigger? appreaciate any information
UMP45 May 25, 2014 @ 10:56pm 
Realm Divide will still occur if your fame reaches legendary regardless of whether the Ashikaga Shogunate is around or up-slurped by other clans.
neihc May 27, 2014 @ 3:11pm 
recently hit realm divide and now i have almost everyone in japan delare war on me including my only ally the takeda, apparently the one thing that surprised me is how does the AI simply spawn metsuke into capital in satsuma(I'm aplying as shimazu) all the way from the east, does the AI cheat?
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Feb 20, 2014 @ 1:56pm