Portal 2
Community maps. For science.
Welcome to Aperture Laboratories, home of the Perpetual Testing Initiative. Easily create, share and play test chambers authored by and for the Portal 2 community. Do your part! Contribute to Science!
了解更多
Vision 2014 年 6 月 19 日 下午 4:46
(FIXED) Problem: "env_projectedtexture"
I'm having a problem rendering the shadows of env_projectedtexture. It's kind of hard to explain, but here's a picture so that you can get what's going on: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=273030779
最后由 Vision 编辑于; 2014 年 6 月 20 日 上午 5:18
< >
正在显示第 1 - 12 条,共 12 条留言
iAndy 11 2014 年 6 月 19 日 下午 4:51 
Do you have your settings turned down so dynamic shadows are off?
Vision 2014 年 6 月 19 日 下午 4:52 
Do you mean the settings of the entity? I'm going to check real quick.
EDIT: I noticed that you meant the Portal 2 settings, and I checked it to have it turned to very high quality. Yet I still have that issue.
最后由 Vision 编辑于; 2014 年 6 月 19 日 下午 4:55
TeamSpen210 18 2014 年 6 月 19 日 下午 5:48 
Make sure "render in fast reflections" is on, I think that's used for projected textures as well as goo. Check the settings and flags for the projected texture too, make sure it has things like "light world" on.
Vision 2014 年 6 月 19 日 下午 6:05 
Okay, I will try as soon as I return to my laptop.
Konke 2 2014 年 6 月 20 日 上午 4:20 
I'm not sure but it doesn't look as the projected texture is on at all. Do you have any other light from the window? It looks like it, and perhaps that's the light we can see on the image you posted.

Have you tried to compile the map with HDR to see how the light looks?

Have you enabled the projected texture through a trigger? If you have any other projected textures then you have to manually enable them with triggers. Instances like arrival or departure elevators have projected textures, so in those cases you need your own trigger for your own projected texture.
Konke 2 2014 年 6 月 20 日 上午 4:45 
I could do a quick check if you'd send me the file. No promises I'll solve it though.
Vision 2014 年 6 月 20 日 上午 4:46 
引用自 TeamSpen210
Make sure "render in fast reflections" is on, I think that's used for projected textures as well as goo. Check the settings and flags for the projected texture too, make sure it has things like "light world" on.
I checked and there is no property that says "render in fast reflections." "Light world" is on, but the effect still exists.
Vision 2014 年 6 月 20 日 上午 4:50 
引用自 Konke
I could do a quick check if you'd send me the file. No promises I'll solve it though.
I'm sorry, but I am preventing copyright.
Konke 2 2014 年 6 月 20 日 上午 5:59 
Just got back to the desk. Did you fix the problem or do you want me to check the map? Don't worry, I have no interest in stealing anyone else's work. You have copyright on everything you create I assume.
Vision 2014 年 6 月 20 日 上午 8:32 
引用自 Konke
Just got back to the desk. Did you fix the problem or do you want me to check the map? Don't worry, I have no interest in stealing anyone else's work. You have copyright on everything you create I assume.
The things that I create are not copyrighted.
Konke 2 2014 年 6 月 20 日 上午 9:13 
At least in Sweden I'd say I have copyright on my work, can't speak for other regions. However, it seems that you've solved the problem and that I no longer need to check it for you. Cheers
TeamSpen210 18 2014 年 6 月 20 日 上午 11:12 
The fast reflections property is on things like prop_dynamics.
< >
正在显示第 1 - 12 条,共 12 条留言
每页显示数: 1530 50

发帖日期: 2014 年 6 月 19 日 下午 4:46
回复数: 12