Source Filmmaker

Source Filmmaker

Hyppää elokuvien ihmeelliseen maailmaan
Löydä uutta sisältöä, jota voit käyttää elokuvissasi. Tee yhteistyötä kavereidesi kanssa. Luo ja jaa sisältöä kaikkien SFM:n käyttäjien kanssa. Klikkaa tästä lukeaksesi lisää ja päästäksesi alkuun.
NEED FNAF MODELS
I have nightmare fredbear and nightmare from SFMlab, since workshop won't help at all is there any place where I can get FNAF models that won't require WIR rar?
< >
Näytetään 1-15 / 18 kommentista
there are tons on the workshop, just look there
Why? Are you not willing to buy a winrar license?
mrriot4444 lähetti viestin:
since workshop won't help at all
Did you look in the workshop? There are tons of Fnaf related models.
when i subscribe to an item on workshop it won't show me the download screen in SFM
when i subscribe to an item on workshop it won't show me the download screen in SFM
When launching SFM select Source SDK and not Source Filmmaker. Then press on the "edit current search path" or something like that. You will see a list and make sure that "workshop" is checked.
If it is checked and you cannot download the addons then you should ask somebody with more experience how to fix it
Alright its been check
yet it does not show that darn screen when I launch the app
(GreenTSabreH) Thanks but where do the models go?
Up your ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. Noone cares about FNAF anymore. It's dead. Everyone needs to stop beating a dead horse and stop making FNAF content.
In the SFM file
not another one.. no no nooooooooo
I have nightmare fredbear and nightmare from SFMlab, since workshop won't help at all is there any place where I can get FNAF models that won't require WIR rar?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGDpuxuBByE
SamiSha lähetti viestin:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGDpuxuBByE

Roasted.
DJ Bayside lähetti viestin:
Up your ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. Noone cares about FNAF anymore. It's dead. Everyone needs to stop beating a dead horse and stop making FNAF content.

If no one cares about it, then why do people make threads about it?

Be a little observant.
< >
Näytetään 1-15 / 18 kommentista
Sivua kohden: 1530 50

Lähetetty: 2.1.2016 klo 13.32