Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Have you got what it takes?
Create and submit new items (such as hats, weapons, badges, boots, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Click here to learn more.
Glitch 700 Jun 16, 2016 @ 7:11am
Community update! who wants to take part in making one!
So valve has told us if we want to make update we just need enough support and people who want it to be a reality then we can make and update come true.

I have an update idea that brings back the edge and the fight back to tf2 because at this point the game has made fun of its self with the past few "updates" so lets make an update that is based around war. Like when tf2 was launched where fighting was the main feature and not about having the most lime hats. Lets have ww1 uniforms and wepons and make the game more war and less love because this is a fps afterall.

Thank you and if you would like to hear more of my idea or help me make this update become a reality add me and ill start a steam group.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Glitch 700 Jun 16, 2016 @ 7:17am 
A coat im working on for the workshop maybe this update! https://imgur.com/a/w7BtK
anaesthesia Jun 16, 2016 @ 7:30am 
TBH TF2 started as a hat simulator
Glitch 700 Jun 16, 2016 @ 7:34am 
Originally posted by BananaMonster911:
TBH TF2 started as a hat simulator
Dont people want more themed cosmetics though rather then just random stuff off the workshop for example the potassium bonnet sure it was Halloween but think of,the may flower case 8 items were made for Halloween.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Jun 16, 2016 @ 7:11am