Portal 2
Community maps. For science.
Welcome to Aperture Laboratories, home of the Perpetual Testing Initiative. Easily create, share and play test chambers authored by and for the Portal 2 community. Do your part! Contribute to Science!
Daha Fazla Bilgi
GLaDOS
At the end of Portal 2 GLaDOS deletes Caroline. But if she did that she would delete herself, shutting down Aperture (probably forever) hmmm...
< >
6 yorumdan 1 ile 6 arası gösteriliyor
Mmmmm, you have a point. However, I would think GLaDOS had a seperate personality. In fact, bits of Caroline's probably trickled into her's.
The only problem with that is that GLaDOS wouldn't recognize Chell as her daughter and BOOM! Portal 3
Many people believe that Caroline was not deleted since at the end with out caroline why would the turrets sing and not shoot???
I have to agree with ppnnell on this one. It's my belief that GLaDOS lied about that, since fundamentally she and caroline are one and the same. She only said it so that Chell would be driven away from Aperture science with no reason to return. If you believe the theory that Chell is Caroline's daughter than you could say it was out of compassion for her, since GLaDOS knew she would never be able to resist the urge to test Chell, she purposefully antagonized her at the end to get her to not look into things too deeply.
< >
6 yorumdan 1 ile 6 arası gösteriliyor
Sayfa başına: 1530 50

Gönderilme Tarihi: 20 Ağu 2014 @ 9:11
İleti: 6