The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Znajdź najlepsze modyfikacje dla swojej gry
Wyszukiwanie i instalowanie swoich ulubionych modyfikacji jest prostsze niż zwykle. Twórcy modyfikacji docenią również ulepszony system wysyłania swoich prac bezpośrednio na Steam. Kliknij tutaj, aby dowiedzieć się więcej.
Kyzel 16 sierpnia 2014 o 0:05
My mods aren't loading in game.
I've installed a few graphical mods and the random start mod and none of them are even showing in the game. It doesn't show them in data files and there isn't even a folder for them in the program files. I'm not sure how to fix this but it happened with L4D2 also and I fixed it by manually moving the mods from the workshop folder into the addons folder but that isn't an option here.
< >
Wyświetlanie 1-3 z 3 komentarzy
Grathagis 7 16 sierpnia 2014 o 0:58 
Are you sure you are subscribed to them ? The green subscribe button does not always registers it at the first go .
jjb-54 1 16 sierpnia 2014 o 8:42 
Also are you allowing them to SYNC/DOWNLOAD ? You will see this process taking place at the BOTTOM RIGHT of the EXIT menu option in the Skyrim Game Launcher Window. They process at the BOTTOM RIGHT > WILL < state FINISHED.
Mušun Burga Teg 16 sierpnia 2014 o 16:06 
Maybe they are too much for your files and therefore you either uninstall or get a bigger file.
< >
Wyświetlanie 1-3 z 3 komentarzy
Na stronę: 1530 50

Data napisania: 16 sierpnia 2014 o 0:05