The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Βρείτε τα καλύτερα mod για το παιχνίδι σας
Η εύρεση και η εγκατάσταση των αγαπημένων σας τροποποιήσεων (mods) είναι ευκολότερη από ποτέ. Οι δημιουργοί τροποποιήσεων απολαμβάνουν την εύκολη διαδικασία του ανεβάσματος των mods απευθείας στο Steam. Πατήστε εδώ για να μάθετε πως.
My mods aren't loading in game.
I've installed a few graphical mods and the random start mod and none of them are even showing in the game. It doesn't show them in data files and there isn't even a folder for them in the program files. I'm not sure how to fix this but it happened with L4D2 also and I fixed it by manually moving the mods from the workshop folder into the addons folder but that isn't an option here.
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-3 από 3 σχόλια
Are you sure you are subscribed to them ? The green subscribe button does not always registers it at the first go .
Also are you allowing them to SYNC/DOWNLOAD ? You will see this process taking place at the BOTTOM RIGHT of the EXIT menu option in the Skyrim Game Launcher Window. They process at the BOTTOM RIGHT > WILL < state FINISHED.
Maybe they are too much for your files and therefore you either uninstall or get a bigger file.
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-3 από 3 σχόλια
Ανά σελίδα: 1530 50

Ημ/νία ανάρτησης: 16 Αυγ 2014, 0:05
Αναρτήσεις: 3