The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Die besten Mods für Ihr Spiel
Finden und installieren Sie Ihre Lieblingsmods nun auf ganz einfache Weise. Mod-Erstellern wurde es nun außerdem ermöglicht, Mods direkt bei Steam hochzuladen. Klicken Sie hier, um zu erfahren, wie dies funktioniert.
A Simple Request
Hello there and thanks for reading, whether you are a modder or simply a fellow Skyrim player. My request is simple:

I would be grateful if someone who has the skill to do it would be able to make a new version of Miraak's Staff. Basically, the function of the staff would be similar to Dead Thrall. Considering the animation that NPC's make when they step into those tentacles set on the ground by the staff, the ability of the revised staff would be that whoever steps into those tentacles would become a slave/follower/thrall. It doesn't matter how long they become your slave/follower/thrall, I simply just ask of anyone who has the skill to do it to make it happen. I would be very grateful. :)

P.S. I don't want the original staff to be edited as I would prefer to just use a custom-made version with those said abilities. In fact, (whoever decides to grant this request) you can just make 2 versions of it. 1 replacer and 1 non-replacer. :D
< >
Beiträge 12 von 2
While the request might be simple, implementing it might be not. Just learn how to use the Creation Kit and learn how to do it yourself. That is how every modder started out. They wanted it and made it themselves instead of waiting for someone else to do it.
For the replacer version you might have to use additional software as well: blender or 3Ds Max.
Exactly what Grathagis stated. It will not happen unless you take the time and effort to make it happen.
< >
Beiträge 12 von 2
Pro Seite: 1530 50

Geschrieben am: 8. Aug. 2014 um 20:15