The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Znajdź najlepsze modyfikacje dla swojej gry
Wyszukiwanie i instalowanie swoich ulubionych modyfikacji jest prostsze niż zwykle. Twórcy modyfikacji docenią również ulepszony system wysyłania swoich prac bezpośrednio na Steam. Kliknij tutaj, aby dowiedzieć się więcej.
Psy 8 sierpnia 2014 o 20:15
A Simple Request
Hello there and thanks for reading, whether you are a modder or simply a fellow Skyrim player. My request is simple:

I would be grateful if someone who has the skill to do it would be able to make a new version of Miraak's Staff. Basically, the function of the staff would be similar to Dead Thrall. Considering the animation that NPC's make when they step into those tentacles set on the ground by the staff, the ability of the revised staff would be that whoever steps into those tentacles would become a slave/follower/thrall. It doesn't matter how long they become your slave/follower/thrall, I simply just ask of anyone who has the skill to do it to make it happen. I would be very grateful. :)

P.S. I don't want the original staff to be edited as I would prefer to just use a custom-made version with those said abilities. In fact, (whoever decides to grant this request) you can just make 2 versions of it. 1 replacer and 1 non-replacer. :D
< >
Wyświetlanie 1-2 z 2 komentarzy
Grathagis 7 9 sierpnia 2014 o 6:15 
While the request might be simple, implementing it might be not. Just learn how to use the Creation Kit and learn how to do it yourself. That is how every modder started out. They wanted it and made it themselves instead of waiting for someone else to do it.
For the replacer version you might have to use additional software as well: blender or 3Ds Max.
jjb-54 1 9 sierpnia 2014 o 15:22 
Exactly what Grathagis stated. It will not happen unless you take the time and effort to make it happen.
< >
Wyświetlanie 1-2 z 2 komentarzy
Na stronę: 1530 50

Data napisania: 8 sierpnia 2014 o 20:15