Dieses Thema wurde geschlossen
CS:GO VAC Ban?..
Hello.
I just got vac banned in CS:GO.
I was playing some ffa in the community servers and when i wasn't able to shoot i tried relaunching CS:GO.
A text popped up and said i was VAC Banned. My computer is almost brand new and i've had it for 2 months never downloaded hacks after my MW2 private match ban.
(I excuse my bad english)
< >
Beiträge 111 von 11
well if you really did not have any thing for hacking you can connect support and try to see if they can help you with it

But seeing that your profile say you had only one VAC ban and it was 731 day ago it may be a bug.. so maybe try some time and try again
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Black Blade; 4. Mai 2014 um 3:56
as i said the vac ban 731 days ago was MW2 bot mod in private match. I've been clean ever since.
You're only showing the one VAC ban, probably for MW2 as you say.

Some community servers check and kick people with VAC bans received in other games, not just CS:GO. No-one wants to play with cheaters after all.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Stevenson Family; 4. Mai 2014 um 4:55
Ursprünglich geschrieben von シャナ XDDDDDDD:
as i said the vac ban 731 days ago was MW2 bot mod in private match. I've been clean ever since.
Like how you say clean like drags :D:

Any way i think Gareth seem to solve it.. then if you have VAC any were you cant play on some servers.. so you just need to find one you can
Give the OP some credit. He's been "clean" for 731 days. XD
Ursprünglich geschrieben von LEOdf:
Give the OP some credit. He's been "clean" for 731 days. XD
lol agree, but I do somewhat found it ironic.
a cheater once, will forever be looked as a cheater for life

"there is no second chance for first impression"

but then maybe it is only me
How is anyone supposed to tell this isn't a complete lie? After all your ban was over two years ago, and you've clearly had the account for over four years. I don't think support would even look at a ban this old.
Ursprünglich geschrieben von I AM SHODAN!:
How is anyone supposed to tell this isn't a complete lie? After all your ban was over two years ago, and you've clearly had the account for over four years. I don't think support would even look at a ban this old.
read again Shodan.. its not that one he the @OP is talking abut
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Black Blade:
read again Shodan.. its not that one he the @OP is talking abut

>There's a ban on the count over two years old
>It's the ONLY VAC ban on that account.

So what does it say when you look at your own bans, then, OP? Do you see two bans, or just the one? Obviously if there's only one then there is no newer ban unless it's simply a server admin not allowing anyone with any VAC bans on their server. The only fix for that would be choose another server, obviously.
Obviously if there's only one then there is no newer ban unless it's simply a server admin not allowing anyone with any VAC bans on their server. The only fix for that would be choose another server, obviously.

Obviously.

It's so obvious I told them that in this thread 8 hours before you showed up.
< >
Beiträge 111 von 11
Pro Seite: 1530 50

Geschrieben am: 4. Mai 2014 um 3:53