Steam Trading Cards Wallpaper
UPDATE: I just moved the folder to skydrive to make it easier to view the wallpapers also I've added other wallpapers that are not always related to games! (Right now there are over 1000 Wallpapers!)

Link: http://sdrv.ms/14oDm82

To downoad the wallpapers now, you first need to be logged into your microsoft account, then right click on the folder and press download

Orginal Thread:
Maybe you've already noticed that when you click on one of your Trading Cards on the badges site, a wallpaper with the resolution of 1920x1080 opens. I've taken my time to collect these wallpapers and now I want share them with you but currently I only have 5 complete sets what means that I need your help to get the remaining wallpapers. Here is the link to the always updated wallpaper collection: LINK REMOVED
If you want to download the complete folder you need a google account, on the website click on the blue button in the top right corner then go to the google drive website, right click on the Steam Trading Cards Wallpaper folder and press Download.

Please share your wallpapers in this thread and I will put them into the collection, before uploading name the pics in the same way I've named them in the collection. Thank you :happymeat:

BTW: You can always view the wallpapers of badges you've already earned.

EDIT: We now have phenomenal 26 complete wallpaper sets. Thanks to everyone who helped so far.

EDIT: 40 complete sets right now!

UPDATE: Someone found a site where you can view the wallpapers of every game: http://www.steamcardexchange.net/index.php?showcase
I think I will still update the collection but not anymore so often (every 2 months an update)
Last edited by FictionSource; Aug 23, 2013 @ 4:26am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 81 comments
crispy_nonsense Jul 15, 2013 @ 2:07pm 
Niice, cheers :)
Apotheosis Jul 15, 2013 @ 2:09pm 
That's awesome. Thanks.
Mekh Jul 15, 2013 @ 2:12pm 
Nice.
Alyx Impossible Jul 15, 2013 @ 2:34pm 
I've been doing this too, although I've been naming wallpapers based on the card they come from.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5Pgm9CYuAFqSzBaOVZXVUF3N00&usp=sharing

Complete sets:
Faster Than Light
Hotline Miami
Steam Summer Getaway Badge
Super Meat Boy
The Binding of Isaac
They Bleed Pixels
Last edited by Alyx Impossible; Jul 15, 2013 @ 2:38pm
FictionSource Jul 15, 2013 @ 2:47pm 
@Doctor Impossible I will include your wallpapers in my collection and I will rename the wallpapers now so they have the same name as their cards :)
Maplekiller Jul 15, 2013 @ 2:57pm 
Great job! Thanks!
Varcarus™ Jul 15, 2013 @ 2:59pm 
Valve won't like this...
CaughtHerEyes Jul 15, 2013 @ 3:13pm 
wallpapers for everyone!!
catchip Jul 15, 2013 @ 3:13pm 
Wow thats awesome
juan.sobrino Jul 15, 2013 @ 3:15pm 
Very Thanks
Deadshot Omega Jul 15, 2013 @ 4:53pm 
Wicked, didn't even know about the wallpapers... I'm starting to get a little annoyed at Valve with some of this stuff. They seem to be following Zynga down the rabbit hole
Alyx Impossible Jul 15, 2013 @ 8:58pm 
Originally posted by D1g1t4l M0nk3y:
Wicked, didn't even know about the wallpapers... I'm starting to get a little annoyed at Valve with some of this stuff. They seem to be following Zynga down the rabbit hole

Why? Cards are optional and amusing.
FictionSource Jul 15, 2013 @ 10:28pm 
Originally posted by D1g1t4l M0nk3y:
I think that they are actually a great additon to steam and if you don't like them you can just ignore them.
kheoz Jul 15, 2013 @ 11:04pm 
Nice! ty.
Ishi Prende Jul 16, 2013 @ 2:01am 
nice man! Exactly what I was looking for
< >
Showing 1-15 of 81 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Jul 15, 2013 @ 1:59pm