Steam Trading Cards Wallpaper
UPDATE: I just moved the folder to skydrive to make it easier to view the wallpapers also I've added other wallpapers that are not always related to games! (Right now there are over 1000 Wallpapers!)

Link: http://sdrv.ms/14oDm82

To downoad the wallpapers now, you first need to be logged into your microsoft account, then right click on the folder and press download

Orginal Thread:
Maybe you've already noticed that when you click on one of your Trading Cards on the badges site, a wallpaper with the resolution of 1920x1080 opens. I've taken my time to collect these wallpapers and now I want share them with you but currently I only have 5 complete sets what means that I need your help to get the remaining wallpapers. Here is the link to the always updated wallpaper collection: LINK REMOVED
If you want to download the complete folder you need a google account, on the website click on the blue button in the top right corner then go to the google drive website, right click on the Steam Trading Cards Wallpaper folder and press Download.

Please share your wallpapers in this thread and I will put them into the collection, before uploading name the pics in the same way I've named them in the collection. Thank you :happymeat:

BTW: You can always view the wallpapers of badges you've already earned.

EDIT: We now have phenomenal 26 complete wallpaper sets. Thanks to everyone who helped so far.

EDIT: 40 complete sets right now!

UPDATE: Someone found a site where you can view the wallpapers of every game: http://www.steamcardexchange.net/index.php?showcase
I think I will still update the collection but not anymore so often (every 2 months an update)
En son FictionSource tarafından düzenlendi; 23 Ağu 2013 @ 4:26
< >
81 yorumdan 1 ile 15 arası gösteriliyor
Niice, cheers :)
That's awesome. Thanks.
I've been doing this too, although I've been naming wallpapers based on the card they come from.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5Pgm9CYuAFqSzBaOVZXVUF3N00&usp=sharing

Complete sets:
Faster Than Light
Hotline Miami
Steam Summer Getaway Badge
Super Meat Boy
The Binding of Isaac
They Bleed Pixels
En son Alyx Impossible tarafından düzenlendi; 15 Tem 2013 @ 14:38
@Doctor Impossible I will include your wallpapers in my collection and I will rename the wallpapers now so they have the same name as their cards :)
Great job! Thanks!
Valve won't like this...
wallpapers for everyone!!
Wow thats awesome
Wicked, didn't even know about the wallpapers... I'm starting to get a little annoyed at Valve with some of this stuff. They seem to be following Zynga down the rabbit hole
İlk olarak D1g1t4l M0nk3y tarafından gönderildi:
Wicked, didn't even know about the wallpapers... I'm starting to get a little annoyed at Valve with some of this stuff. They seem to be following Zynga down the rabbit hole

Why? Cards are optional and amusing.
İlk olarak D1g1t4l M0nk3y tarafından gönderildi:
I think that they are actually a great additon to steam and if you don't like them you can just ignore them.
nice man! Exactly what I was looking for
< >
81 yorumdan 1 ile 15 arası gösteriliyor
Sayfa başına: 1530 50

Gönderilme Tarihi: 15 Tem 2013 @ 13:59
İleti: 81