Όλες οι συζητήσεις > Φόρουμ Steam > Steam Community > Λεπτομέρειες θέματος
PeachyPynk (Αποκλεισμένος) 6 Ιαν 2013, 14:22
something that you should NEVER TRUST!
theres a thing that is called steam happy day that gives you free games well its a spam i didnt try it but it is a fake heres why

1 it ask for your steam password and your email password

2 STEAM WONT DO THAT
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-11 από 11 σχόλια
As told in the rules or faqs or by using common sense, yep. I feel bad for people claiming to have had their steam account hacked. It doesn't only happen. Someone did something they shouldn't have... -.-
PeachyPynk (Αποκλεισμένος) 6 Ιαν 2013, 14:26 
i never done it
I never meant you, lol... I meant people who do claim that their account was hacked. It's not something that happens by itself.
It should be pretty obvious that its fake
:|
PeachyPynk (Αποκλεισμένος) 6 Ιαν 2013, 14:47 
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Sera:
I never meant you, lol... I meant people who do claim that their account was hacked. It's not something that happens by itself.
i know
Do people really fall for this? LOL
Steam happy day - just the name sounds creepy. Why would someone give away their login info just for a free game is beyond me tbh.
they do it because of one of life's greatest forces, hope.
No wait not hope... greed! I ment greed.
I like to replay to all those emails.. I usually put something completely wrong like.. Username: Suckmydickhater Password: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από Brandles; 6 Ιαν 2013, 17:41
These accounts sometimes post under the name Community Admin or something similar. If you see any suspicious links, it's always best to not click or quote it, and simply report it instead.

Remember the saying: If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

What to avoid:

The Steam Happy Day!
Exclusive offer !!
Now, you can get one game from the list below for free. Just choose your game and write your Steam e-mail! The Confirmation will be sent to you in a few minutes . You must have at least one game in your Steam account

Keep that in mind and help us get rid of problematic accounts as soon as you suspect something.
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από ianskate; 6 Ιαν 2013, 18:45
You must have at least one game in your Steam account

Yeah, don't waste their time giving your account information if you don't have any games to steal, you jerks. Geez, have a little consideration.
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-11 από 11 σχόλια
Ανά σελίδα: 1530 50

Όλες οι συζητήσεις > Φόρουμ Steam > Steam Community > Λεπτομέρειες θέματος
Ημ/νία ανάρτησης: 6 Ιαν 2013, 14:22
Αναρτήσεις: 11