Toate discuțiile > Forumuri Steam > Steam Community > Detaliile subiectului
Acest topic a fost închis
mika (Interzis) 3 mai 2014 la 9:17
Steam Admin Banned me from a game permanetly- Is this allowed?
Ok 1st and formost Iam no trouble-maker, Iam not a teenager nor do I have a reason to be banned from any future chat or Cant even ask a question about a game I like most on account of 1 persons Judgement? If thats the case Return the money to me that I spent for the game if I cannot access all its features! I will explain what happend- There was a little smart-ass on the Forum insulting me every chance he had, I think he was somehow Friends with the Admin who banned me From all future DCS world! I dont come on here to start fights, to insult people or the type of equipment they might have. We had a diffrence of opinions beacuse I stated that FSX was a money-hog and iam against that. So I got banned and can no longer ask 1 question in the Dcs world Forum! Please explain to me how thats fair and who has that kind of power to ban someone for life on a certin game? Who is this guy Id really love to know, And id really lik
< >
Se afișează 1-5 din 5 comentarii
all i can say is try to talk to support, also that does seem stupid.
Editat ultima dată de DarkGaming2020; 3 mai 2014 la 9:23
it happens i have seen admins abuse power in many different games but the one thing i have found to be truest of all is they rarely ever get punished for it
Postat inițial de 3arcStoney:
it happens i have seen admins abuse power in many different games but the one thing i have found to be truest of all is they rarely ever get punished for it

yeah its coz they are admins and normaly admins are snobish ♥♥♥♥♥ who get away with everything because no one cares.
If you have an issue with a mod or moderation, please submit a support ticket.
Don't bother support. Your post history (the ones you can't see any more) tell the story. Your ban is entirely warranted.
< >
Se afișează 1-5 din 5 comentarii
Per pagină: 1530 50

Toate discuțiile > Forumuri Steam > Steam Community > Detaliile subiectului
Data postării: 3 mai 2014 la 9:17
Postări: 5