Wszystkie dyskusje > Fora Steam > Steam Community > Szczegóły wątku
Techies 23 lutego 2014 o 2:34
A suggestion regarding reviews, with the thumb voting.
Often people go along with the media and streamers, upvoting and downvoting a game purely based on what they read and saw, but did not play.

I would like an option where I could actually see the amount of upvotes downvotes that was done by people who actually owned the game at the time.
< >
Wyświetlanie 1-11 z 11 komentarzy
Black Blade 23 lutego 2014 o 2:40 
You need to own the game to make a review

Seening the amount can be easy abused by the Dev and the trolls there for a bad idea

Also if you read some posts you see not all up are up and down are down :D:
That is why you need to read the review and not just look at %

If you really want these you can see it with Enhanced Steam[www.enhancedsteam.com] on the browser
Ostatnio edytowany przez: Black Blade; 23 lutego 2014 o 2:40
100% of the votes are by people who own the game; it doesn't let you review them otherwise.
Techies 23 lutego 2014 o 2:44 
Początkowo opublikowane przez Gus the Crocodile:
100% of the votes are by people who own the game; it doesn't let you review them otherwise.

I just upvoted the Rambo game, I don't own it, and have never played it.
Got curious when I saw over 400 downvotes, there was no way so many people could of bought the game.
What's stopping me from just going randomly and downvoting genres I hate.

I want the opinion of those of played it and I want verifcation from other people who played it.
Ostatnio edytowany przez: Techies; 23 lutego 2014 o 2:45
Początkowo opublikowane przez hideinlight:
Hm, well, I expect that's a bug. It doesn't offer me the review field on that game, nor on any other that I don't own. Go check some other games?
Black Blade 23 lutego 2014 o 2:53 
What you mean upvote then... as i do not own it and cant review it/upvote it... or are you talking abut something else?

Got curious when I saw over 400 downvotes, there was no way so many people could of bought the game.

What's stopping me from just going randomly and downvoting genres I hate.

I want the opinion of those of played it and I want verifcation from other people who played it.
Why cant be 400 Bought it?

You cant review a game you do not own that is why you cant downvote genres you hate
Techies 23 lutego 2014 o 2:57 
I'm talking about commenting and voting on other people's written reviews.
Do you find this review useful?
Thumbs up, thumbs down.

I want an option that shows the other player's opinion on that review who actually own the game.

Not that of some random crusade mob.
Techies 23 lutego 2014 o 3:01 
Maybe this will make things more clear. I left a comment on the review.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Whiterabbit01/recommended/274130/
Black Blade 23 lutego 2014 o 3:01 
Well the thing is why will someone that all ready own the game need a review on it? he can just play it XD

The point of the review i think is to who dose not own it... so there the one voting
And what needs to stop you is the good amount of non troll on Steam that will vote the good things up and the bad things down
Ostatnio edytowany przez: Black Blade; 23 lutego 2014 o 3:01
Techies 23 lutego 2014 o 3:16 
Początkowo opublikowane przez Black Blade (Study again \(-.-)/:
Well the thing is why will someone that all ready own the game need a review on it? he can just play it XD

The point of the review i think is to who dose not own it... so there the one voting
And what needs to stop you is the good amount of non troll on Steam that will vote the good things up and the bad things down

I would think the feature is there for people who don't want to write their own reviews, but would rather just upvote one that shares a similar opinion they have.

Or downvote one that they completely disagree with.
I'm talking about commenting and voting on other people's written reviews.
Oh, okay. In that case, yeah, some filtering option to this end seems like a perfectly reasonable feature. The more Steam can do to to acknowledge that there's not just a single definition of "best"/"most helpful", and to let people accommodate their own preferences in that regard, the better.
Black Blade 23 lutego 2014 o 3:21 
I would think the feature is there for people who don't want to write their own reviews, but would rather just upvote one that shares a similar opinion they have.

Or downvote one that they completely disagree with.
Well then maybe read what it says by the voting?
"Was this review helpful?"

Not do you agree with these review was it helpful? did it help you deisde to get or not the game?
< >
Wyświetlanie 1-11 z 11 komentarzy
Na stronę: 1530 50

Wszystkie dyskusje > Fora Steam > Steam Community > Szczegóły wątku
Data napisania: 23 lutego 2014 o 2:34