Toate discuțiile > Forumuri Steam > Steam Community > Detaliile subiectului
steam background?
i see some people's profiles have background images? how do i upload my own profile bg? i tried looking into the edit profile option but didnt find anything there...
< >
Se afișează 1-7 din 7 comentarii
if you want i can give you one for free :D:
thanks for the responses!

Black Blade its ok, thanks. im thinking if its something you need to buy then its really not worth it... maybe ill trade something with someone for a bg, but the action is really not worth the outcome.
Postat inițial de PVR(ust)Paka:

Black Blade its ok, thanks. im thinking if its something you need to buy then its really not worth it... maybe ill trade something with someone for a bg, but the action is really not worth the outcome.

It's like 10 cents for a background :\
Editat ultima dată de Τhe Rolling Cheese Wheel; 8 iun. 2014 la 11:01
Postat inițial de Τhe Rolling Cheese Wheel:

It's like 10 cents for a background :\

its really more of a matter of principal. backgrounds only to make a profile look nicer. its the fact that there is a transaction to begin with for something that has no other function than to decorate. im not cheap, im just at a loss as to y steam would charge anything at all. its like charging money to change your avatar.

but anyway, its ok, im just wondering.. no big deal at all. :D
its really more of a matter of principal. backgrounds only to make a profile look nicer. its the fact that there is a transaction to begin with for something that has no other function than to decorate. im not cheap, im just at a loss as to y steam would charge anything at all. its like charging money to change your avatar.

but anyway, its ok, im just wondering.. no big deal at all. :D
Over all its good profit.. i think that is the main reason why :D:
A short time ago I wanted a background and didn't know how to get one. Two friends each gave me one. One was a bg that was in their inventory and the other bg was a purchase they said they'd paid 3 cents for at the Market.
I now have a number of bgs which I've acquired by playing my games. It's fun. :D
First, you will need a background in your inventory. If you do not have any, you can purchase it with your Steam Wallet in the Market. They're around $0.03 so its not very expensive to get one.
< >
Se afișează 1-7 din 7 comentarii
Per pagină: 1530 50

Toate discuțiile > Forumuri Steam > Steam Community > Detaliile subiectului
Data postării: 7 iun. 2014 la 23:40
Postări: 7