Toto téma bylo uzamčeno
Didn't get my $20
There's a steam summer promo and i get 20 people to click on my unique link and i need to complete a survey. I did 1 and I didn't get anything? I also can't do the others since it leads me to videostripe and i need to sign up to do it, but i need a credit card to sign up for the other 5 but i don't have a credit card and probably my parents won't allow me. If i did something wrong pls tell me it's hard to get 20 people to click on my unique link. Oh yeah and I also already hover above the survey i did and it says survey completed.
Naposledy upravil Aeraz; 7. srp. 2014 v 2.31
< >
Zobrazeno 110 z 10 komentářů
These sites are scams.. please do not share them and please tell your friends to not share them as well.. you never going to get anything from it
Look at the link its not Steam it has nothing to really do with Steam and just someone trying to make some easy cash on users..
Naposledy upravil Black Blade; 7. srp. 2014 v 2.40
i'm not aware of any promo?
can you provide the link here or better report it at steam customer support for possible scam?

https://support.steampowered.com/
use an email address different from your steam game client account
Black Blade (card rain) původně napsal:
These sites are scams.. please do not share them and please tell your friends to not share them as well.. you never going to get anything from it
Look at the link its not Steam it has nothing to really do with Steam and just someone trying to make some easy cash on users..
well the sites looked like steam though but it may be a scam btw ty for tellling me
chiefpdc_e5400AUpper původně napsal:
i'm not aware of any promo?
can you provide the link here or better report it at steam customer support for possible scam?

https://support.steampowered.com/
use an email address different from your steam game client account
should i tell u the link? becoz it just censors it when i try to give u the link
Naposledy upravil Aeraz; 7. srp. 2014 v 2.49
better report the site for possible scam.
chiefpdc_e5400AUpper původně napsal:
better report the site for possible scam.
kk
If the site is censors i think that just abut telling you every thing you need to know abut it :D:

As if it was Steam why will they censors there own site?
Naposledy upravil Black Blade; 7. srp. 2014 v 2.57
Black Blade (card rain) původně napsal:
If the site is censors i think that just abut telling you every thing you need to know abut it :D:

As if it was Steam why will they censors there own site?
True thanks again for the comment :D
the site is fake and scam. They would steam your accounts and email. You have to be responsibility.
Satsujinki původně napsal:
the site is fake and scam. They would steam your accounts and email. You have to be responsibility.
yea sorry
< >
Zobrazeno 110 z 10 komentářů
Na stránku: 1530 50

Datum zveřejnění: 7. srp. 2014 v 2.28
Počet příspěvků: 10