duke May 28, 2017 @ 7:50am
Help: Finding A Gaming Group
Ive been very bored recently with steam games playing solo. So ive decided that I want to join a group on steam thats all about gaming. I would like just a few or alot of nice people that just game and play [CSGO, Ark Games, Stranded Deep, etc.] If you know of any groups like that, please tell me them or invite me. Thanks so much.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
duke May 29, 2017 @ 5:22am 
Originally posted by мєиzσbєяяαиzαи:
:Teddy_talk: Search for Community Groups:
http://steamcommunity.com/search/groups/
Thanks, but I dont want to look in general, I want to look like exactly. Like I dont even know what someone would look up if they wanted to find a group that I was talking about. What I kind of meant was if you or your friends are/know a group that basically follows what I said, please tell me. Thanks anyways!
Lucas May 29, 2017 @ 5:24am 
Originally posted by Wolfie:
Originally posted by мєиzσbєяяαиzαи:
:Teddy_talk: Search for Community Groups:
http://steamcommunity.com/search/groups/
Thanks, but I dont want to look in general, I want to look like exactly. Like I dont even know what someone would look up if they wanted to find a group that I was talking about. What I kind of meant was if you or your friends are/know a group that basically follows what I said, please tell me. Thanks anyways!

Try looking for people in the "new to steam" forum or try in the specific game forums.
duke May 29, 2017 @ 5:47am 
Originally posted by Lucas:
Originally posted by Wolfie:

Try looking for people in the "new to steam" forum or try in the specific game forums.
Thanks
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: May 28, 2017 @ 7:50am