Some Dota 2 on Mac Issues :( Please help.
Does anyone played Dota 2 on Mac already? Got some issues on controls and sound. On mouse clicks..it seems that it doesn't work that much. I can't move and buy some kinda deal :( For the sound.. maybe a 5 - 10min delay from picking hereos upto the game itself. (My system fits to the requirements of Dota 2) Please help. Thanks in advance!
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Taradiddle Jul 27, 2013 @ 4:45pm 
i know it sucks
I've encountered a couple of issues myself, a random mid-match crash here and the sound seems to cut off (usually following a crash) but provided how quickly I'm able to reload the game and how rarely it occurs it's not reached "game-breaking" status just yet. I figure it's all a part of getting it situated on the Mac. Previously I had been running the PC version via my Windows side of my Mac and I have to say the Mac version looks miles better than the PC version does on this machine, which makes the small inconveniences seem less important from my end.

I figure in time these issues will be sorted out, and in the mean time I'm just locking down and enduring as best as can be done.
Sinbo Jul 27, 2013 @ 6:50pm 
Can you tell us on which Mac you're playing DOTA 2 ?
Mine is an iMac, from mid-2011.
Ralurk Aug 1, 2013 @ 11:38am 
Im playing on a 2011 Macbook pro whih runs Dota 2 at full capacity on bootcamp but cant seem to run without aggin on mac now. The hotkeys are broken and my sound doesnt work. Hope they fix all this quickk.....
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Jul 19, 2013 @ 1:55am