Some Dota 2 on Mac Issues :( Please help.
Does anyone played Dota 2 on Mac already? Got some issues on controls and sound. On mouse clicks..it seems that it doesn't work that much. I can't move and buy some kinda deal :( For the sound.. maybe a 5 - 10min delay from picking hereos upto the game itself. (My system fits to the requirements of Dota 2) Please help. Thanks in advance!
< >
Показані коментарі 15 із 5
I've encountered a couple of issues myself, a random mid-match crash here and the sound seems to cut off (usually following a crash) but provided how quickly I'm able to reload the game and how rarely it occurs it's not reached "game-breaking" status just yet. I figure it's all a part of getting it situated on the Mac. Previously I had been running the PC version via my Windows side of my Mac and I have to say the Mac version looks miles better than the PC version does on this machine, which makes the small inconveniences seem less important from my end.

I figure in time these issues will be sorted out, and in the mean time I'm just locking down and enduring as best as can be done.
Can you tell us on which Mac you're playing DOTA 2 ?
Im playing on a 2011 Macbook pro whih runs Dota 2 at full capacity on bootcamp but cant seem to run without aggin on mac now. The hotkeys are broken and my sound doesnt work. Hope they fix all this quickk.....
< >
Показані коментарі 15 із 5
На сторінку: 1530 50

Опубліковано: 19 лип. 2013 о 1:55
Дописів: 5