ballhäng Mar 6, 2015 @ 10:34am
Can't take Screenshot
i made another shortcut for the key and it didnt work ... Selected a folder and still
Please help me.
Thanks
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Tortilla Quemada Mar 6, 2015 @ 12:10pm 
3e3
no idea what to do
hi man ... press fn and f12.
GG
ballhäng Mar 6, 2015 @ 3:05pm 
Umm man i already changed it and when i press that it takes to another menu im on the new mac update :/
Vans Mar 6, 2015 @ 6:21pm 
Go into your steam preferences, go to "in game", and change the screenshot key
ballhäng Mar 6, 2015 @ 11:35pm 
i did it :/
Teksura Mar 7, 2015 @ 1:20am 
Originally posted by TheMcBidouCrafter:
Umm man i already changed it and when i press that it takes to another menu im on the new mac update :/

Originally posted by Vans:
Go into your steam preferences, go to "in game", and change the screenshot key

i did it :/

Ok. So now that you have changed it to something OTHER than the invalid option you changed it to before, what's the problem? What key have you set it to this time? for that matter, what key did you set it to before?
Last edited by Teksura; Mar 7, 2015 @ 1:21am
ballhäng Mar 7, 2015 @ 1:23am 
nothing when i tried the default key it didnt work so i changed it and still
Teksura Mar 7, 2015 @ 1:31am 
nothing when i tried the default key it didnt work so i changed it and still
Since you didn't answer any of my questions, my ability to help you is limited. But I'm going to take a wild guess here and assume you're not actually pressing the screenshot key.

Are you using an apple keyboard? If you're using an Apple keyboard, then I'm betting the only thing you're doing is raising the volume. To use the function keys, you need to press the FN key next to Home/End/Delete. Otherwise, you use the special features such as raising the volume. If you don't want to do that, you can remap it to something else, like * on the numberpad.
ballhäng Mar 7, 2015 @ 1:37am 
Ummm yep im using an apple keyboard and im on the Yoesmite update when i do Fn+F12 it takes me to a home screen where i see (calculator.....)
Teksura Mar 7, 2015 @ 1:45am 
Sounds easy enough to fix.

Click the Apple in your upper left corner > System Preferences > Keyboard > Shortcuts > Mission Control

It sounds like F12 is set to show your Dashboard. You will want to either rebind that, or simply click the checkbox to disable it.
ballhäng Mar 7, 2015 @ 2:06am 
it works man thanks so much <3
Glifik Mar 7, 2015 @ 4:13am 
You can also set a new keyboard shortcut. Mine is CTR+SHIFT+-
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Mar 6, 2015 @ 10:34am