All Discussions > Steam Forums > Off Topic > Topic Details
DancingThing May 28, 2015 @ 7:23pm
Have you had a dream ?
Have you had a strange dream that you
just do not understand why you where
dreaming that.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 40 comments
When I was younger I had a dream that my pet rabbits were driving Ice Cream trucks. Idk why.
DancingThing May 28, 2015 @ 7:25pm 
To start the conversation I once had a dream where my hand were on fire throught to whole dream and I had a beard that I tried to pull out of my face and it felt painful in the dream ;-;
Prime May 28, 2015 @ 7:27pm 
I had a nightmare where I was in school.. and something bad occured ..
PyroPanda May 28, 2015 @ 7:29pm 
I had a dream that I was playing on a playground when I was a little girl, then all of a sudden, I'm being eaten by alligators o.0 must have been "sand gators" hahaha, okay bad joke.
AquilliusRanger May 28, 2015 @ 11:05pm 
On 5/29/2015, I dreamed about some sort of Underworld where I (We, actually, 3 guys following and helping me, in the dream for some reason, it looks kind of like a Dragon Age portrait on the other side) have to find some sort of key to a person when I got ambushed by a couple of goons (Don't know what they look like, could be skeleton), the mission was an abort, and my team has to retreat until the ground sake and it turn outs a rolling circle floor...and what next is beyond me...I don't know what happens left.
MissCreep May 28, 2015 @ 11:13pm 
All of my dreams are like that...
Azza ☠ May 28, 2015 @ 11:21pm 
Was 12 at the time...

Watched the movie - 28 days later.
Ate pizza just before bed.
For some odd reason, slept on my back with arms crossed over the chest.

As a kid, I use to sleep on my stomach, didn't know this at the time, but key to the weirdest, scariest, and sexiest dreams: Belly-down.

Sleeping on the back with arms around the chest - vampire styles, however leads to more nightmare or lucid dreams.

I dreamt I was in a nuclear fallout underground shelter. Familys cramped around, with little beds. On the 13th birthday, boys where considered soliders and it was my turn (not that I was actually 13, but dreamt it).

Rather than celebrating a birthday, we got locked into room sectioned off from each other, but a long line of small room after small room leading up to the surface. Each night, moved one or more rooms up, closer to the surface.

Then I noticed gaps in the walls, could see another person in the next room in front of me. Zombies where clawing at his door and attempting to reach in. He was fighting them off. Came to realise, we where just being used to slow down the zombies from gaining access to the main room with the woman and children. The surface was over run by them.

Final night, I'm at the 2nd room from the surface, watch as the first guy get ripped to pieces and grab a flamethrower to fight them off as they slowly tear down the wall/door in front of me.

Game over man, game over!
Amsel :D May 29, 2015 @ 12:34am 
Originally posted by Azza ☠:
Was 12 at the time...

Watched the movie - 28 days later.
Ate pizza just before bed.
For some odd reason, slept on my back with arms crossed over the chest.

As a kid, I use to sleep on my stomach, didn't know this at the time, but key to the weirdest, scariest, and sexiest dreams: Belly-down.

Sleeping on the back with arms around the chest - vampire styles, however leads to more nightmare or lucid dreams.

I dreamt I was in a nuclear fallout underground shelter. Familys cramped around, with little beds. On the 13th birthday, boys where considered soliders and it was my turn (not that I was actually 13, but dreamt it).

Rather than celebrating a birthday, we got locked into room sectioned off from each other, but a long line of small room after small room leading up to the surface. Each night, moved one or more rooms up, closer to the surface.

Then I noticed gaps in the walls, could see another person in the next room in front of me. Zombies where clawing at his door and attempting to reach in. He was fighting them off. Came to realise, we where just being used to slow down the zombies from gaining access to the main room with the woman and children. The surface was over run by them.

Final night, I'm at the 2nd room from the surface, watch as the first guy get ripped to pieces and grab a flamethrower to fight them off as they slowly tear down the wall/door in front of me.

Game over man, game over!

I wish I had such in depth dreams. D:
That would actually be a good plot for the next fall out game though.
Or maybe a book?
Last edited by Amsel :D; May 29, 2015 @ 12:34am
mong May 29, 2015 @ 2:16am 
Firstly, look at this picture.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/ae/3c/98/ae3c989f1205e3e963837680f460f601.jpg
I had a dream where I was stroking a dinosaur.
With black fur.
And a white moustache.
Just like that cat.
/thread
gargamell999 May 29, 2015 @ 4:35am 
most people just do not understand that the dreams you have are absolutly influenced by GOD yes the that JESUS god, and is also influenced by the devil yes THAT jesus satin guy from the protisen bible thang.
mong May 29, 2015 @ 4:38am 
Originally posted by gargamell999:
most people just do not understand that the dreams you have are absolutly influenced by GOD yes the that JESUS god, and is also influenced by the devil yes THAT jesus satin guy from the protisen bible thang.
Was Jesus high when he gave me my dream.
Amsel :D May 29, 2015 @ 4:54am 
Originally posted by Archibald Fooster:
Originally posted by gargamell999:
Was Jesus high when he gave me my dream.

I believe that dreams are (not always) influenced super naturally.
But I wonder myself if someone got high when they gave me my dreams.
tataru taru May 29, 2015 @ 4:57am 
when i was 7 i Dreaming about Figthing Rayquaza in a Void Space (like in AC Black Flag loading screen)
Von-Reaper May 29, 2015 @ 12:03pm 
the weridest dream i had well when i was 8 i dreampt i was on some kind of spikepad being impaled by a stoner named cris who taught it was a printer copying my butt, wtf, it scared me though, Can anyone explain what that means
Last edited by Von-Reaper; May 29, 2015 @ 12:03pm
I once had a dream about Spiderman making me pancakes.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 40 comments
Per page: 1530 50

All Discussions > Steam Forums > Off Topic > Topic Details
Date Posted: May 28, 2015 @ 7:23pm