Все обсуждения > Форумы Steam > Off Topic > Подробности темы
Oral Hygiene (Заблокирован) 16 июл. 2014 г. в 17:47
Something Other Than Games?
I've got this wonderful computer but I want something to do on it, I don't feel like playing any games, would somebody please give me some suggestions?
< >
Сообщения 115 из 28
Make and edit videos, make music, stream movies and TV on it. edit photographs, write an interesting blog... learn programming or graphic design.
Watch series, and later on switch back to gaming
Watch Anime, kpop, jpop, rock, basically any kind of music,youtube, research on the internet, shopping, netflix, chat, make friends, join a meet up group, video chat almost anything you can thing of. Even order food from almost anywhere.
Ask questions on Steam, and repond to them..... or do what Asain said ;)
Oral Hygiene (Заблокирован) 16 июл. 2014 г. в 18:51 
Автор сообщения: Nathanor
Ask questions on Steam, and repond to them..... or do what Asain said ;)
I do come on steam a lot but it's not that great, and many of the people on here are hostile "hardcore gamers"
Write a story and add an ochestra for audio books while reading your dank creation.
Help people on Yahoo! Answers or similar sites.
Write product reviews (one of my favorite hobbies... though I don't have too many on here).
Oral Hygiene (Заблокирован) 16 июл. 2014 г. в 20:00 
Автор сообщения: ☠ Asasin ☠
Help people on Yahoo! Answers or similar sites.
Write product reviews (one of my favorite hobbies... though I don't have too many on here).
Hey, that does sound like fun, I'll think about that.
I like to do chats and mess around with people. I ussually get bant but its fun for a little while
Автор сообщения: Spawn of Totoro
Watch Anime, jpop
Aah, I was going to say that!

I suppose you could "customize" your computer and make it all look nice. Find a nice, new wallpaper and install software to change the look of your desktop (Rainmeter, Winstep Nexus, UxStyle, etc.).
Отредактировано Shasow; 16 июл. 2014 г. в 20:25
Post on the Steam community forums.

Oh wait, you and I are both already doing that...
Oral Hygiene (Заблокирован) 16 июл. 2014 г. в 20:51 
Автор сообщения: Shasow
Автор сообщения: Spawn of Totoro
Watch Anime, jpop
Aah, I was going to say that!

I suppose you could "customize" your computer and make it all look nice. Find a nice, new wallpaper and install software to change the look of your desktop (Rainmeter, Winstep Nexus, UxStyle, etc.).
Running my Win7 with "classic" style and running the "Bliss' wallpaper, I don't wanna' change it one bit, and you can't call me a tomato about that, surely.
Отредактировано Oral Hygiene; 16 июл. 2014 г. в 20:52
Oral Hygiene (Заблокирован) 16 июл. 2014 г. в 21:28 
Автор сообщения: Lumanator
Digital Drawing.
Can't draw.
< >
Сообщения 115 из 28
Показывать на странице: 1530 50

Все обсуждения > Форумы Steam > Off Topic > Подробности темы
Дата создания: 16 июл. 2014 г. в 17:47