Post Editing
Okay so I like to put all the ideas I have for a game in one thread that I like to edit. However It doesn't go bacl to top unless a new post is added. My suggetion is that you could either have it do the same thing it does when a new post is added(go back to top) or have an option to put it back up at top when you edit the post.
< >
Beiträge 16 von 6
I'm not sure about changing the position of a thread after it's edited, but I think that it may get marked as "unread". Of course, if it's within the forum rules, you could just add new ideas as new comments on the thread.
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Scutterman:
I'm not sure about changing the position of a thread after it's edited, but I think that it may get marked as "unread". Of course, if it's within the forum rules, you could just add new ideas as new comments on the thread.
I think that will be seen as bumping....

I am not really sure what type of thing you think abut... .the thing is the new post jump to top is to show intrest from users abut the post...

If you can edit to get it any troll will just do it to make the forums useless by bumping a useless tread up over and over
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Black Blade (Study again \(-.-)/:
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Scutterman:
I think that will be seen as bumping....

I am not really sure what type of thing you think abut... .the thing is the new post jump to top is to show intrest from users abut the post...

If you can edit to get it any troll will just do it to make the forums useless by bumping a useless tread up over and over
I knew bumping was against the rules, but if you're adding something of actual value, does that count as bumping?
I do not really know i think that is something that will need to be ask the mods
Yeah, that's what I thought. If a mod happens to see this, I'm sure they'll clarify.
CnKayy 20. März 2014 um 22:19 
HII
< >
Beiträge 16 von 6
Pro Seite: 1530 50

Geschrieben am: 20. März 2014 um 16:57