DanTheKraut 2013년 3월 16일 오후 2시 38분
Threads disappear?
A few threads I have posted in a completely gone, they aren`t closed or something (nothing was posted that violated the forum rules so they shouldn`t have been closed or in this case deleted) they disappeared. Any one else have noticed this? Is this forum broken or what? Also the posts in this threads are missing if I look under my post count.
< >
4개 댓글 중 1-4개 표시
Spawn of Totoro 2013년 3월 16일 오후 2시 50분 
The thread maker probebly deleted them. When you make a thread, you keep getting notifications when someone post. By deleting the thread, the won't get any notifications.
Tito Shivan 2013년 3월 16일 오후 2시 56분 
Spawn of Totoro님이 먼저 게시:
The thread maker probebly deleted them. When you make a thread, you keep getting notifications when someone post. By deleting the thread, the won't get any notifications.
You can delete your own threads? Didn't know that.
(Now i only have to find where can i find a list of my own threads...I miss the old SPUF)
DanTheKraut 2013년 3월 16일 오후 6시 49분 
Spawn of Totoro님이 먼저 게시:
Thx m8 didn`t noticed that but I find it a bit silly that people can delete their own threads and everything is gone.
DanTheKraut 님이 마지막으로 수정; 2013년 3월 16일 오후 6시 51분
dirrtymartini 2013년 3월 16일 오후 6시 55분 
DanTheKraut님이 먼저 게시:
Spawn of Totoro님이 먼저 게시:
Thx m8 didn`t knew that but I find it a bit silly that people can delete their own threads and everything is gone.

If the OP wants to delete their post, keeping the replies makes no sense. If we kept them, they'd be orphans...just floating around in Steam Community about a topic that no longer exists. Perhaps we can create an "Orphan Forum" for these lost msgs.
< >
4개 댓글 중 1-4개 표시
페이지당 표시 개수: 1530 50

게시된 날짜: 2013년 3월 16일 오후 2시 38분
게시글: 4