TheScorpion Nov 4, 2013 @ 8:10am
Specials list no so special
For quite some time already I´ve noticed that the specials list shows games that are not on offer anymore. Why is this? Currently, the list has 8 pages, but most of those titles are not on sale. What´s going on?
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
RioDragon Nov 4, 2013 @ 1:20pm 
Indeed. I'd like to be able to see the special sales a bit easier, honestly, as a relative was planning on gifting me some steam games for my birthday I've been eyeing, one of them being GTA IV complete which is hard to spot in the list amongst all the other non-discounted guff.
Last edited by RioDragon; Nov 4, 2013 @ 1:20pm
bitterwood120 Nov 4, 2013 @ 1:27pm 
Yeah it seems there not removing games that sales period have ended and returned to original price.
RioDragon Nov 4, 2013 @ 8:48pm 
Unless there really are 192 Specials I should be seeing under 'See All Specials' and 80% of them aren't meant to be discounted at all, this still isn't fixed.
Black Blade Nov 5, 2013 @ 3:48am 
Ya seem so... will be nice if you guys can use the search next time.. there are many post abut these.. not point opening any more
Stressthesky Nov 6, 2013 @ 10:57pm 
There are games listed that haven't been on sale for weeks, and then there are games that are on sale but aren't listed under the specials tab. Clean up your storefront Steam, this is really shoddy.
Kargor Nov 6, 2013 @ 11:22pm 
For a rather decent list of the games that are currently discounted on the Steam shop, check this: http://steamdb.info/sales
Phaze Nov 12, 2013 @ 12:47am 
This is also a good site:

http://www.steamgamesales.com/

Shatnerology Nov 19, 2013 @ 8:48pm 
I was wondering the same thing! The Specials list seems to have been broken for a while now. It used to just show the games that are on special offers, but recently it's been a mess of on-sale and not-on-sale items.

C'mon Valve, sort it out. I can't be bothered to go through all those pages sifting out the genuinely on-sale items, so recently I've just checked my Wishlist and left it at that. You're losing potential sales.
Black Blade Dec 5, 2013 @ 3:54am 
they just fix it
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Nov 4, 2013 @ 8:10am