:.:JaVii:.: Feb 20 @ 12:53pm
Garry's mod
Hi, i want to buy garry's mod but the offer said 1,99€ until tomorrow 10 am, but i cant see where is the offer now. Sorry my bad english i hope you can help me
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
|«ScReaM»| Feb 20 @ 12:54pm 
The offer ended 3 hours ago, unfortunately you're a bit too late.
:.:JaVii:.: Feb 20 @ 12:57pm 
I though it will end tomorrow :/
RisingSignal Feb 20 @ 1:21pm 
*Offer ends Friday at 10AM Pacific Time* This was the comment stated on several of their postings all over Steam. I was looking forward to purchasing it today when I got back from school so I was wondering why they cancelled it early.
:.:JaVii:.: Feb 20 @ 1:33pm 
Yeah, i saw that and they should have cancelled it earlier than they said. Dat steam ¬¬ xD
Vindicta_Myrder Feb 20 @ 2:45pm 
you got trolled by steam lol
crunchyfrog Feb 20 @ 3:03pm 
Originally posted by :.:JaVii:.::
Yeah, i saw that and they should have cancelled it earlier than they said. Dat steam ¬¬ xD

Just to clarify, what region are you in?

It's very easy to misinterpret times sales end, as it's local time in Seattle that's quoted. For us in England that equates to 6pm.

Although most sales have a counter on them too.
VikSep Feb 20 @ 4:12pm 
same thing here, saw the sale today and came home looking to buy it and it's now gone. Screw you steam.
|GM|Corp-Shred Feb 20 @ 4:43pm 
Did it really end, I thought steam ♥♥♥♥ed up. Friday 10 am Pacific time, I doubt thats like 10pm thursday CET :S
Anyways, I had the sale up on my computer earlier, went to the nearest 7-11 to buy a paysafe card because I have no VISA and when I get back it gone. Wonderful ey?
:.:JaVii:.: Feb 20 @ 10:47pm 
Spain, and it said 10 am pacific time too
|GM|Corp-Shred Feb 21 @ 3:48am 
Funny how steam sends you here or to the Gmod forums instead of actually helping someone. 10 am pacific time is 6pm GMT, which means if it had said Thursday PST 10 am I wouldn't have been bothered, but it actually said Friday 10 am PST which means that the sale would end in 6 hours from now.
Honestly bugged off by the lack of care from support.
{BK}Bulldog Feb 21 @ 3:49am 
g
Fargo Feb 21 @ 4:30am 
/
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 20 @ 12:53pm