This topic has been locked
P_ter Feb 28, 2017 @ 5:49pm
Why was Syrian Warfare Removed From Steam?
It was a perfectly normal game that was within the rules of steam.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
wywy Feb 28, 2017 @ 5:50pm 
i dont know
P_ter Feb 28, 2017 @ 5:52pm 
Originally posted by wywy:
i dont know
why did you post then? wtf
If your post was deleted don't repost it. How to get banned 101 right there, also if there were a lot of people complaining about the game then Steam will remove it. End of discussion.
P_ter Feb 28, 2017 @ 5:54pm 
Originally posted by TheCrusaderKing:
If your post was deleted don't repost it. How to get banned 101 right there, also if there were a lot of people complaining about the game then Steam will remove it. End of discussion.
alot of people complained about hatred too, also this the my first time posting this discussion
P_ter Feb 28, 2017 @ 5:55pm 
Originally posted by valletpeter:
alot of people complained about hatred too, also this the my first time posting this discussion
it had postive reviews
Originally posted by valletpeter:
Earlier there was a post about it, maybe it was a different person. Oh well.
wywy Feb 28, 2017 @ 5:55pm 
how do you send theys to me i need to know so i can send one to my friend
P_ter Feb 28, 2017 @ 5:56pm 
Originally posted by wywy:
how do you send theys to me i need to know so i can send one to my friend
what is a they?
wywy Feb 28, 2017 @ 5:57pm 
sarry i ment the
The End Feb 28, 2017 @ 6:02pm 
Making money and propaganda of an ongoing event, if Valve did remove it, I can see why.
Originally posted by 🌜Rockon🌛:
Making money and propaganda of an ongoing event, if Valve did remove it, I can see why.
CSGO, Call of Duty, Battlefield, Grand Theft Auto...
P_ter Feb 28, 2017 @ 6:04pm 
would you rather make a syrian war game in 2025 when everybody forgot about it, also there are much worse games on steam
mikpro1 Mar 1, 2017 @ 2:34am 
There is no PROPOGANDA GAME ACTUALLY MORE REALISTIC THAN NEWS..... OR PEOPLE DOESNT LIKE THAT ISIS IN GAME AND OTHER OPPOSITION ♥♥♥♥♥♥ BY SYRIAN ARMY ?
KniaZRoman Mar 1, 2017 @ 10:17am 
I AGREE WITH YOU GENTLEMEN, IT'S NOT FAIR TO DO THAT, STEAM ITSELF KOMPROMENTIRUET SUCH ACTIONS! APPARENTLY IF ONLY IN HIROSKY, AS THEY NAZAPADE, ONCE AGAIN WOULD SHOW THE PIG AND BASHAR AL-ASSAD HAS PORTRAYED A CHILD KILLER - NO LOCKS WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED! I AM ASHAMED THAT I ACTUALLY BOUGHT SOMETHING AT SUCH A BEASTLY, POLITICALLY ENGAGED ONLINE AS STEAM!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Feb 28, 2017 @ 5:49pm