Este tópico foi fechado
P_ter 28 fev. 2017 às 17:49
Why was Syrian Warfare Removed From Steam?
It was a perfectly normal game that was within the rules of steam.
< >
A mostrar 1-15 de 17 comentários
wywy 28 fev. 2017 às 17:50 
i dont know
P_ter 28 fev. 2017 às 17:52 
Originalmente postado por wywy:
i dont know
why did you post then? wtf
If your post was deleted don't repost it. How to get banned 101 right there, also if there were a lot of people complaining about the game then Steam will remove it. End of discussion.
P_ter 28 fev. 2017 às 17:54 
Originalmente postado por TheCrusaderKing:
If your post was deleted don't repost it. How to get banned 101 right there, also if there were a lot of people complaining about the game then Steam will remove it. End of discussion.
alot of people complained about hatred too, also this the my first time posting this discussion
P_ter 28 fev. 2017 às 17:55 
Originalmente postado por valletpeter:
alot of people complained about hatred too, also this the my first time posting this discussion
it had postive reviews
Originalmente postado por valletpeter:
Earlier there was a post about it, maybe it was a different person. Oh well.
wywy 28 fev. 2017 às 17:55 
how do you send theys to me i need to know so i can send one to my friend
P_ter 28 fev. 2017 às 17:56 
Originalmente postado por wywy:
how do you send theys to me i need to know so i can send one to my friend
what is a they?
wywy 28 fev. 2017 às 17:57 
sarry i ment the
The End 28 fev. 2017 às 18:02 
Making money and propaganda of an ongoing event, if Valve did remove it, I can see why.
Originalmente postado por 🌜Rockon🌛:
Making money and propaganda of an ongoing event, if Valve did remove it, I can see why.
CSGO, Call of Duty, Battlefield, Grand Theft Auto...
P_ter 28 fev. 2017 às 18:04 
would you rather make a syrian war game in 2025 when everybody forgot about it, also there are much worse games on steam
mikpro1 1 mar. 2017 às 2:34 
There is no PROPOGANDA GAME ACTUALLY MORE REALISTIC THAN NEWS..... OR PEOPLE DOESNT LIKE THAT ISIS IN GAME AND OTHER OPPOSITION ♥♥♥♥♥♥ BY SYRIAN ARMY ?
KniaZRoman 1 mar. 2017 às 10:17 
I AGREE WITH YOU GENTLEMEN, IT'S NOT FAIR TO DO THAT, STEAM ITSELF KOMPROMENTIRUET SUCH ACTIONS! APPARENTLY IF ONLY IN HIROSKY, AS THEY NAZAPADE, ONCE AGAIN WOULD SHOW THE PIG AND BASHAR AL-ASSAD HAS PORTRAYED A CHILD KILLER - NO LOCKS WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED! I AM ASHAMED THAT I ACTUALLY BOUGHT SOMETHING AT SUCH A BEASTLY, POLITICALLY ENGAGED ONLINE AS STEAM!
< >
A mostrar 1-15 de 17 comentários
Por página: 1530 50

Postado a: 28 fev. 2017 às 17:49
Comentários: 17