Where is the correct place to ask questions about the legality of programming using the Steam API
I am seriously considering writing a new chat system for steam and I want to find out what Valve would think about it. 100% open source and free no money made.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Black Blade Jun 1, 2015 @ 4:55pm 
Well legal things may need to be turn to the legal department (they yet use mail :wrynscared:)
But over all someone here may be able to help any how
Great I am interested in using the SteamKit2 for .NET and I allready have a working chat that implements full chat plus many new features. I just want to know if I release this as open source if I am going to cause grief...
Black Blade Jun 1, 2015 @ 5:12pm 
Originally posted by (-TN-) єνιℓgєиιυѕ:
Great I am interested in using the SteamKit2 for .NET and I allready have a working chat that implements full chat plus many new features. I just want to know if I release this as open source if I am going to cause grief...
To be honest, i cant see what will be the problem, legal wise doing so..
Originally posted by Black Blade:
Originally posted by (-TN-) єνιℓgєиιυѕ:
To be honest, i cant see what will be the problem, legal wise doing so..

my biggest owrry is that if people use the caht and then somthing comes up, they start banning people who use it... I dont think I am breaking any rules of the EULA but I want to be sure
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Jun 1, 2015 @ 4:51pm