Das_Res Jan 29 @ 9:27am
Gmod server connecting problem
I need some help with my gmod , everytime when i try to connect to ANY server it kicks me and say "Disconnect: Server uses different class tables". This error started to show after i updated my gmod but everyone else says theres no update , and thats weird because i read that it usually happens when the server or client have other verzion. It was working fine until the gmod automically updated, any help please ? :c
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Das_Res Jan 29 @ 12:05pm 
Anyone ? :c
Orion Jan 29 @ 4:53pm 
I have the same problem
BilboSwaggins Jan 29 @ 5:25pm 
I have the exact same problems and its been bugging me!! SOMEONE HELP!
BilboSwaggins Jan 29 @ 5:29pm 
guys go to this thread http://steamcommunity.com/app/4000/discussions/1/558746089924117026/ It shows how to fix. If you are opt into beta. opt out and it should work
Last edited by BilboSwaggins; Jan 29 @ 5:30pm
Oddified Jan 31 @ 7:38pm 
same problem here except it is every server I that iI have on my list

RCJ|WhiteWolfλ² Jan 31 @ 8:02pm 
Originally posted by pinkCG inc. XTM Res Svk:
I need some help with my gmod , everytime when i try to connect to ANY server it kicks me and say "Disconnect: Server uses different class tables". This error started to show after i updated my gmod but everyone else says theres no update , and thats weird because i read that it usually happens when the server or client have other verzion. It was working fine until the gmod automically updated, any help please ? :c

I would just have to say that is an update, I have never encountered an issue like this before.


Originally posted by Cosmonaut_Sam:
guys go to this thread http://steamcommunity.com/app/4000/discussions/1/558746089924117026/ It shows how to fix. If you are opt into beta. opt out and it should work

Just letting you know I have looked this over it wasn't very helpful to me as I would expect it to be.


Originally posted by Andrew:
same problem here except it is every server I that iI have on my list

Well, what list? Is it like your favourites list? Or is it history?



Originally posted by Vanity of a Turtle:
I have the same problem

I will help you all when I get further looks/study into this.



Originally posted by Cosmonaut_Sam:
I have the exact same problems and its been bugging me!! SOMEONE HELP!

Clearly you have gotten help, I looked that link over and to me the wolf I did not find that very helpful I rarely every trust those types of links unless posted by moderators or valve employess.
Das_Res Feb 1 @ 6:02am 
Guys , i figured it out , if you have the same problem then go out of beta mode :D I was facepalming so hard
BilboSwaggins Feb 1 @ 9:01am 
Well this solution seemed to work for alot of other people. The link was to a thread that showed you how to fix it, and it worked. So you may not trust it but it works.

Originally posted by RCJ|WhiteWolfλ²:
Originally posted by pinkCG inc. XTM Res Svk:
I need some help with my gmod , everytime when i try to connect to ANY server it kicks me and say "Disconnect: Server uses different class tables". This error started to show after i updated my gmod but everyone else says theres no update , and thats weird because i read that it usually happens when the server or client have other verzion. It was working fine until the gmod automically updated, any help please ? :c

I would just have to say that is an update, I have never encountered an issue like this before.


Originally posted by Cosmonaut_Sam:
guys go to this thread http://steamcommunity.com/app/4000/discussions/1/558746089924117026/ It shows how to fix. If you are opt into beta. opt out and it should work

Just letting you know I have looked this over it wasn't very helpful to me as I would expect it to be.


Originally posted by Andrew:
same problem here except it is every server I that iI have on my list

Well, what list? Is it like your favourites list? Or is it history?



Originally posted by Vanity of a Turtle:
I have the same problem

I will help you all when I get further looks/study into this.



Originally posted by Cosmonaut_Sam:
I have the exact same problems and its been bugging me!! SOMEONE HELP!

Clearly you have gotten help, I looked that link over and to me the wolf I did not find that very helpful I rarely every trust those types of links unless posted by moderators or valve employess.
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jan 29 @ 9:27am
Posts: 8