18 of 28 people (64%) found this review helpful
It's free, it seems fun, but I can't run it properly with a Radeon 3650, and a C2D E5300, 3GB DDR2, Windows 7, does like 18fps on 1920x1080, and playing on a lower resolution is just no fun.
Definitely will be coming back to it after I get a PC that doesn't suck, until then I guess you guys will just have to have fun without me Q_Q.
I've played it on my PS3 however when it was free on PSN+, so I can say that the single player experience is not as good or nearly as fun as it is multiplayer,
- game elements (objectives, npc locations, enemy spawns) change from game to game, making each game feel relatively unique
- one to four player co-op against extremely crafty AI
- extremely replayable, dedicated players often have hundreds of hours logged
- brilliant adrenaline pumping soundtrack, or just use your own songs, I guess.
- good variety of weapons and tools augmented by a leveling system to keep you grinding
- unique rubberband P2P (I think it is) netcode makes game run smoothly regardless of players' distance from each other
- sense of teamwork and accomplishment from really thrashing a heist is amazing, even when you screw it up it's good too, it adds a sense of realism.
- the higher difficulties are quite hard, very easy to fail on if a team doesn't work together well, which, again, is why I recommend having people to play with.
- the developers constantly work to improve the game and tend to be very vocal within the game's community, which is why we got this game for free now.