ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK: Survival Evolved

View Stats:
This topic has been locked
Ark = Broken.. Easy duping methods
Already posted this on exploits / bug section, but its not getting ANY attention and I feel this is a HUGE and MAJOR exploit that will force all servers to wipe because of the blatant and excessive abuse.

So, it seems the game is SEVERLEY broken atm. One tribe on my server Officialserver24 has found an easy duping method and they have unlimited ammo, guns, metal walls and c4. There is no stopping them.

In order to dupe, you simply have to have a group of people (this tribe does it with 10) and everyone select and demolish the same item at the exact same time, it will refund ALL players, therefore crreating a neverending loophole of collecting mass amounts of anything.

Game is completely broken PVE and mostly PVP wise atm, no use playing at all until its fixed.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 76 comments
Mayo Jun 19, 2015 @ 9:10pm 
Thank god I play SP, because MP seems to have more problems every day. Hope this gets fixed for the sake of the people playing MP.
Recon Jun 19, 2015 @ 9:11pm 
I, for one, welcome a complete wipe.
Mayo Jun 19, 2015 @ 9:12pm 
Originally posted by Recon:
It'd piss a lot of people off.
Recon Jun 19, 2015 @ 9:13pm 
Originally posted by FATputtycat:

It's a Alpha lad. If people are honestly stupid enough NOT to expect multiple wipes during this phase, then they deserve to be educated the hard way with a red hot branding iron up the arse.
•҉ Lantztech Jun 19, 2015 @ 9:20pm 
bump
Ok if you know a duping method why would you post it on the forums so everyone can abuse it?
WatchScotch Jun 19, 2015 @ 9:22pm 
Originally posted by Plexico:
Ok if you know a duping method why would you post it on the forums so everyone can abuse it?
While I don't agree with doing this, it is honestly the quickest way to get something fixed.
Hyperion Jun 19, 2015 @ 9:22pm 

Yeah, this looks ridiculous.
It's more logical to e-mail devs a bug report, so they can fix it, rather than initiating the mass exploit on servers, making them unplayable and leading to massive wipes.
•҉ Lantztech Jun 19, 2015 @ 9:23pm 
Are you retarded Plexico? if even one tribe knows this, the whole server needs wiped.. I found out about this AFTER finding someone who was doing it. This is a MAJOR game breaking exploit that the devs NEED to know about so they can completely wipe ALL servers so we all have a fair starting chance, and fix this exploit ASAP... people like you who say "Why post it so more people can dupe" are just plain stupid
Marshall Jun 19, 2015 @ 9:23pm 
Originally posted by FATputtycat:
you mean griefers would get pissed off lol
Marshall Jun 19, 2015 @ 9:24pm 
because then it forces the dev's to fix it
•҉ Lantztech Jun 19, 2015 @ 9:24pm 
its happening, its gonna happen, it needs fixed... not kept under lock and key
Dragnnight Jun 19, 2015 @ 9:25pm 
because the devs look at these forums a lot and even reply to some threads to answer as many questions as they possibly can this could get seen and fixed soon rather than later
Last edited by Dragnnight; Jun 19, 2015 @ 9:26pm
Zim Jun 19, 2015 @ 9:26pm 
The more people that use it the more others will complain and the faster it will be fixed, thanks OP for raising the issue
Last edited by Zim; Jun 19, 2015 @ 9:27pm
•҉ Lantztech Jun 19, 2015 @ 9:33pm 
bump
< >
Showing 1-15 of 76 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Jun 19, 2015 @ 9:08pm