This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Blackspace
Sheogorath Dec 13, 2013 @ 8:49pm
No updates, not by the company. Anybody still there?
Ive looked of pixel foundrie's twitter, webpage... and nothing new is there. The update thing that says the project is not dead, IS A YEAR OLD. Any know where they are updating...if they even are.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
MrNottekake Dec 14, 2013 @ 3:02am 
Looks like to me this game is dead!
Priminus Dec 17, 2013 @ 7:59am 
Nope they are working on it, but we have to wait! So im going to spend the money i saved for DayZ Beta.
Anunnaki Dec 23, 2013 @ 12:05am 
WE NEED YOU BLACKSPACE :D
Sheogorath Dec 23, 2013 @ 9:37am 
I personally think they should get somehting out there, now.
Priminus Dec 25, 2013 @ 10:51am 
Me too, but they don't give a single ♥♥♥♥!
JonnyƦedHed Dec 26, 2013 @ 1:28am 
Its not a great sign when no dev's can even engage with the community here just to take feedback and give some updates.
Sheogorath Dec 27, 2013 @ 12:02pm 
Originally posted by JonnyƦedHed:
Its not a great sign when no dev's can even engage with the community here just to take feedback and give some updates.
Exactly, if the devs aren't replying....who is doing the work....who is keeping the project alive if we arent even getting replyed to?!?!
JonnyƦedHed Dec 30, 2013 @ 4:48am 
We only want some update news, be it bad or good.
Priminus Dec 31, 2013 @ 7:37am 
This feels like poking an bird with a stick. You just wanna know if hes dead or alive (extreme 2) :D
JonnyƦedHed Jan 1, 2014 @ 1:38pm 
For what ever reason the devs are absent it seems.
GrimTech Jan 9, 2014 @ 9:01am 
Originally posted by Priminus:
Nope they are working on it, but we have to wait! So im going to spend the money i saved for DayZ Beta.
Yeah sorry dont count on them bringing it out they gave us a release date and it been past that and no updates for over a year.
I wish this game would come out but as far as i can see.
THE GAME IS DEAD
JonnyƦedHed Jan 9, 2014 @ 1:05pm 
That might be sad news then if we can confirm it. Shouldn't steam pull it from greenlight if its dead or at least investigate for us.
GrimTech Jan 9, 2014 @ 1:15pm 
I think they should investigate and find out whats going on.
Or at least get PixelFoundry to give a bloomin update on the game on if its coming out or not.
They also need to tell us of any changes on the day its meant to come out or just before instead of not giving any info of any kind even after several day after its meant to be out.
JonnyƦedHed Jan 9, 2014 @ 5:49pm 
I was looking forward to this one as well. Also looking forward to Routine and The Fall.
GrimTech May 2, 2014 @ 1:54pm 
The game is not a dead project due to a lack of funds at kickstarter they had to get jobs to earn money so they could eat and pay bills.
They are still working on the game but because of how busy they are they cannon update asmuch.

All we can do is wait and give them all the supprot they need right now.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
Per page: 15 30 50