Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

Addon Share
Spider Dec 21, 2022 @ 7:20am
how do i uninstall the addons i downloaded from addon share?
it doesnt appears in the addons list and it takes space in the actual workshop folder
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Major Tom  [developer] Feb 7, 2023 @ 8:22pm 
You can safely remove *.gma files or enter the command "gmod_menu_cleanup" (if I remember correctly) in game menu
Spider Feb 18, 2023 @ 10:17am 
Thank you for answering. Although I kinda messed Gmod up for some reason by deleting the addon files and the .gma files but then I backed up my add-ons to a mod pack to unsubscribe and subscribe them back but then almost all of the add-ons I subscribed was giving the error about something I forgot. I then re-installed Gmod and all of it got fixed, thank you for your response though! :steamthumbsup:
Spider May 31, 2023 @ 6:46am 
by the way its "menu_cleanupgmas" just figured it out
Donney078 Jul 1, 2023 @ 12:23pm 
in future, you need to clean garry's mod cache folder to clean up
MARC0LE Oct 11, 2023 @ 4:42pm 
Originally posted by Spider:
by the way its "menu_cleanupgmas" just figured it out
hhey spider, i keep seeing you everywhere, funny
Originally posted by Spider:
Thank you for answering. Although I kinda messed Gmod up for some reason by deleting the addon files and the .gma files but then I backed up my add-ons to a mod pack to unsubscribe and subscribe them back but then almost all of the add-ons I subscribed was giving the error about something I forgot. I then re-installed Gmod and all of it got fixed, thank you for your response though! :steamthumbsup:
so, if i use the command, will it remove ALL of my addons or just specifically the ones in your addon share?
Spider Jan 2 @ 7:44pm 
As i know, it removes the addons you aren't subscribed to
Thank you for asking Spider. was afraid I'd have a lot of unwanted addons if I installed this. Glad to know the command only deletes the addons downloaded by the mod.
Spider Jan 5 @ 6:20am 
your welcome! :Hiii:
Vxider Apr 28 @ 6:56am 
For some reason addons don't clear for me, I tried to clean up gmas & clear cache but for some reason steam still says they're there
Spider Apr 28 @ 9:05am 
did you try to unsubscribe from them?
Vxider May 1 @ 6:32pm 
you can?
Vxider May 1 @ 6:35pm 
tested, not possible
kobraone Jun 3 @ 11:36am 
Originally posted by Vxider:
tested, not possible
are they gone yet?
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments