Garry's Mod
Half-Life SNPCs [Continued]
Отредактировано Trigger (D-962); 30 ноя. 2023 г. в 16:16
< >
Сообщения 115 из 33
hey you can add: 1.zombine 2.alex 3.more combine 4.citizens 5.talking gman 6.zombie citizens 7.more combine zombies 8.barney combine 8.5.barney combine no mask 9.eli of half life 2 10.father grigori 11.zombie of hlaf life 2 12.fast zombie 13. poison zombie 14.poison zombine 15.ellen mclain 16.Overwatch City Voice 17.fast head crab 17.5.poison headcrab 18.azian vance
19.fisherman of half life 2
Автор сообщения: Michał Freeman
hey you can add: 1.zombine 2.alex 3.more combine 4.citizens 5.talking gman 6.zombie citizens 7.more combine zombies 8.barney combine 8.5.barney combine no mask 9.eli of half life 2 10.father grigori 11.zombie of hlaf life 2 12.fast zombie 13. poison zombie 14.poison zombine 15.ellen mclain 16.Overwatch City Voice 17.fast head crab 17.5.poison headcrab 18.azian vance
19.fisherman of half life 2
is not possible the creator do everything, the Combines are not made by him, i think, so, i think he cant make EVERYTHING what you requested
well in mod half life 2 in half lfie there were combines
mihail, this is half life snpcs like what the ♥♥♥♥ are you talking about? this isnt ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ half life 2 snpcs its half life 1 snpcs did you even read the damn title?
Автор сообщения: gilinar
mihail, this is half life snpcs like what the ♥♥♥♥ are you talking about? this isnt ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ half life 2 snpcs its half life 1 snpcs did you even read the damn title?
nooo, him said about a mod of Half-life 1, that is like Half-life 2, but on Goldsource
Автор сообщения: Mr.Nice
Автор сообщения: gilinar
nooo, him said about a mod of Half-life 1, that is like Half-life 2, but on Goldsource
Have you even played the first half life? it is almost nothing like the second. models, actions, and variety are completely different.
Отредактировано Uncle's Lumbago; 9 июл. 2019 г. в 4:49
wtf you can create the modell well is create mode is name half life 2 in half life 1 whatever well im not good in english im from poland
Автор сообщения: wildoatsembroidery
Автор сообщения: Mr.Nice
Have you even played the first half life? it is almost nothing like the second. models, actions, and variety are completely different.
ooooooooooooooooh, now i understand,i think
mr nice do you have creator in the firends?
Автор сообщения: Michał4008
mr nice do you have creator in the firends?
like, a creator of addons? i make addons, but i have a friend that make addons, MisterSpringTrap

oh, and i have Ivan04
Отредактировано Trigger (D-962); 28 июл. 2019 г. в 12:25
hmm and what you can make addond what have texturwes half life 1 and sounds wen your addond snpc hl1 is not havve texture this this little ♥♥♥♥ is not have texture is white.
< >
Сообщения 115 из 33
Показывать на странице: 1530 50