This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
A Hat in Time
Taipan20 Jun 29, 2013 @ 8:51pm
a hat in time demo??
hello where can i download the demo for this game?? im looking on the greenlight page and i cant see it anywhere
< >
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
Natalie Jun 29, 2013 @ 9:04pm 
If you pledged for Alpha access or Beta Access you might get it.
LOL DUDE Jun 29, 2013 @ 9:09pm 
I just hope that they release a demo alongside the full game if it gets on Steam. I always support games with demos as they help give me an idea of what the game is like before I buy it (and become subject to Steam's no-refunds policy).
Taipan20 Jun 29, 2013 @ 9:11pm 
i just watched the omfgcata jesse greenlight video on youtube and they said there is a downloadable demo for everyone to download on the steam/greenlight page
Jackal Jun 29, 2013 @ 9:23pm 
The devs replied to said video, saying "Hey everyone, unfortunately Jesse misspoke; our game is far from ready to be available for download at this point D: still missing stuff a lot of people will consider necessarily like an options menu, control settings etc."
MeowkuCube!!  [developer] Jun 30, 2013 @ 4:58am 
Yes, unfortunately Jesse misspoke, there is no demo available at this point :(
2sBs | LFT Jul 1, 2013 @ 1:44am 
Originally posted by Mecha the Slag:
Yes, unfortunately Jesse misspoke, there is no demo available at this point :(
Aww. Is there going to be a public demo available soon? PLEASE SAY YES.
Natalie Jul 1, 2013 @ 5:08am 
I don't think a public demo. Those of us who pledged Alpha Access will get a demo eventually. Then Beta Access people will get a demo. Then the rest of the world will get the game. I will get Alpha Access.
Somme Guy Jul 1, 2013 @ 12:03pm 
i got bet acess (because unfortunately alfa was beond my budget)
leferink Jul 1, 2013 @ 12:18pm 
yeah first wait till the alpha and beta comes if you pledged on the kickstarter
Small-Might Jul 2, 2013 @ 12:26pm 
My guess is that if you didn't pledge for alpha or beta then you will have to wait until the game gets released for a public demo
Natalie Jul 2, 2013 @ 12:58pm 
They just revealed that they are going to reveal the info on the Alpha and Beta here: http://hatintime.com/
Check back in a couple of days.
Dekuhornets II Jul 11, 2013 @ 1:03pm 
They did a demo: CosmoWright streamed it on Twitch.
OfficerLeite Jul 11, 2013 @ 3:32pm 
Maybe in the end of the year
Galuna Jul 12, 2013 @ 9:30pm 
A demo on steam would indeed be nice.
Mayor Taft Jul 14, 2013 @ 12:59pm 
I agree. I hate buying games without a legit demo. Forces a lot of people to pirate the game first, and the temptation to keep the pirate version rather then support good stuff like this is unfortunate.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
Per page: 15 30 50