Stellaris

Stellaris

Diverse Rooms
LastLeviathan  [developer] Apr 9, 2017 @ 6:10pm
Image Suggestions
Feel free to post suggestions on what you would like to see added, or a link to the image. Please provide the name or link to the artist so I can properly attribute.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 64 comments
Ultimuh Apr 9, 2017 @ 6:42pm 
I may have a suggestion or two.
One would be a room with a volcanic/lava theme, and one with a jungle looking environment.
Also an underwater one could be neat. Maybe one with a variety of fungus-like.. stuff..
Hope therse are not too many suggestions. :p

Ah, you want links to stuff? Well I'll see what I can find.

edit: You know, you could also use some of the artwork are in Stellaris already.
Last edited by Ultimuh; Apr 9, 2017 @ 7:00pm
Blackfyre  [developer] Apr 10, 2017 @ 5:05am 
Originally posted by Ultimuh:
I may have a suggestion or two.
One would be a room with a volcanic/lava theme, and one with a jungle looking environment.
Also an underwater one could be neat. Maybe one with a variety of fungus-like.. stuff..

An update to the file is in the works that has all these suggestions incorporated! There should be quite a lot more variety. Nevertheless, feel free to share any images you might want to see!
I'd love to see some ominous, spiritualist-like ones for all the shroud empires out there! Some desert ones would also be nice, there don't seem to be any right now! Oooh, also, throne rooms, for all those Imperials.
LastLeviathan  [developer] Apr 10, 2017 @ 9:28am 
Originally posted by boy i die!!! ♥♥♥♥ boy:
I'd love to see some ominous, spiritualist-like ones for all the shroud empires out there! Some desert ones would also be nice, there don't seem to be any right now! Oooh, also, throne rooms, for all those Imperials.
Not a bad idea, I'll aim to get some , same for robotic.
Cap'n MacHaddish Apr 10, 2017 @ 9:55am 
How about adding an "energy" one, like the Unbidden have?

Or what about some sort of industrial/mining outpost sort of one?

And (last idea for now) some kind of just straight up hovering platform of some kind.
Xangelo7 Apr 10, 2017 @ 11:35am 
maybe a military march room for militaristic empires
shroud room would be dank

dank you very much
PBG Apr 10, 2017 @ 10:18pm 
Maybe some vista overlooking some grad white gleeming city, or maybe one leading up to a sci throne room for all us Monachy players out there ^^
Leech's Share Apr 10, 2017 @ 11:16pm 
I've made a race that expands on the idea of an irenic bureaucracy, where the system is the end-all-be-all and, understandably, their species have become unparalleled bureaucrats because of it. Could you possibly make a background that looks like a futuristic office, archive, or bank? Preferably without humanoids too as my race are arachnoid.
(Great mod by the way.)
Blackfyre  [developer] Apr 10, 2017 @ 11:53pm 
Originally posted by Marvin Megavolt:
How about adding an "energy" one, like the Unbidden have?

I'm pretty sure Last Leviathan added the Unbidden, Swarm and Shroud backdrops in his previous update.

Or what about some sort of industrial/mining outpost sort of one?

I've added a few grungy industrial locations in the previous update. Still looking for more, so if you find any specific ones you like, let us know!

And (last idea for now) some kind of just straight up hovering platform of some kind.

I'm still on the lookout for some good ones that don't look like they've come straight out of Avatar, so I'll keep that in mind..

Originally posted by Xangelo7:
maybe a military march room for militaristic empires

I'm still figuring out what keywords I should use to find what you're looking for. The results for 'parade ground' etc. seems to be very limited, so I'm still searching for this. A lot of the results show General Hux's speech from Force Awakens, but I feel that's a bit too obviously Star Wars to be included here.. Will keep looking!

Originally posted by IHateLongUsernamesAndIrony:
shroud room would be dank

dank you very much

Shroud room should now be included. No need to dank us!

Originally posted by Plok of the Clan of Klon:
I think a room with holographic Projections would be cool

If I'm not mistaken, there are now one or two rooms that have holographic projections (look at the Xanyr Star Authority screenshot), but I'll try to look up some more..

Originally posted by PBG:
Maybe some vista overlooking some grad white gleeming city, or maybe one leading up to a sci throne room for all us Monachy players out there ^^

Last Leviathan added a very cool shot of a snowcapped mountain with a gleaming white spire city next to it, so I think you'll like that one. As far as throne rooms are concerned, there should now be about six or seven options to choose from.

Originally posted by Splendid Swarm:
I've made a race that expands on the idea of an irenic bureaucracy, where the system is the end-all-be-all and, understandably, their species have become unparalleled bureaucrats because of it. Could you possibly make a background that looks like a futuristic office, archive, or bank? Preferably without humanoids too as my race are arachnoid.
(Great mod by the way.)

That sounds a lot like the Vogon from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.. They don't recite poetry do they? I like that idea a lot.. I'll see what I can do!
Rumplestiltskin Apr 11, 2017 @ 3:35am 
Star wars rooms? Jedi temple for example
LastLeviathan  [developer] Apr 11, 2017 @ 8:07am 
Originally posted by Rob ViguursNL073:
Star wars rooms? Jedi temple for example
There is a Jedi Temple and sith background already.
Have you ever read the Dune series at all? Only i was hoping to make the Fremen but none of the backgrounds really suit a sietch.
LastLeviathan  [developer] Apr 11, 2017 @ 9:36am 
Originally posted by Lord cheap shots:
Have you ever read the Dune series at all? Only i was hoping to make the Fremen but none of the backgrounds really suit a sietch.
Link something you have in mind then.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 64 comments
Per page: 1530 50