Warframe

Warframe

YOUKAI - Ivara Skin + Helmet Pack
Alizarin Apr 7, 2017 @ 7:27pm
Did you make a new helmet?
I just scrolled through the screenshot again and it seems you have a new helmet design instead of the old version with what seems like a single eye and a triangle above it.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 23 comments
Hitsu San  [developer] Apr 7, 2017 @ 11:13pm 
Yes, the new helmet is a request from DE. I had a very few days to make it so i didn't had time ti present it properly, sorry! Hope you like it!
Alizarin Apr 8, 2017 @ 1:47am 
I did like the old helmet more, as it fits the theme of the overall skin better than the newer version for being more complex looking just like the rest of the skin, but no big deal. Kinda sucks that they force people to change the designs. I'm going to be a bit selfish here but do you think it would be possible to ask DE to add the older version as an alternative helm?
Hitsu San  [developer] Apr 8, 2017 @ 1:56am 
I would be ok with it but i don't think it will happen. Maybe if you start an uprising ^^
Alizarin Apr 8, 2017 @ 2:59am 
;_;
Baron O' Beefdip Apr 9, 2017 @ 10:29am 
Honestly, I think the new helmet is much better. Definitely picking this up now.
Hitsu San  [developer] Apr 9, 2017 @ 10:32am 
Cool :D i'm very glad!
Dekker Apr 9, 2017 @ 12:35pm 
I love Ivara, this will be my next insta buy skin
-W3E- HellDevil Apr 9, 2017 @ 3:52pm 
Its a great helemt, I wonder if you goign to make it with the ears going up, ivara is our prowl jumping rabbit.
moompse Apr 10, 2017 @ 7:57pm 
I would murda a dude over a skin like this
this amazing af skin better get in
Hitsu San  [developer] Apr 10, 2017 @ 10:35pm 
Over 7$? Thats too cheap! Please don't kill any dudes... XD
-W3E- HellDevil Apr 11, 2017 @ 1:25am 
It still a awsome helemt and possabile skin
Black Heart Apr 11, 2017 @ 10:22pm 
I do very much prefer the older helmet design as well. My biggest gripe about vanilla Ivara is is her helmet. Her face is blocky and ugly as all get out. Your original helmet design would have been a vast improvement in this regard, but it looks like DE is hell bent for leather on Ivara having a face that looks like it was sculpted with a 2x4. From my (you know, the potential buyer) perspective, if I want a blocky lore-friendly face, I have the base skin. The point of buying a skin is for it to not be lore friendly.
Last edited by Black Heart; Apr 11, 2017 @ 10:33pm
Hitsu San  [developer] Apr 12, 2017 @ 12:47am 
You know, my opinion is pretty much the same ^^ there's no point on making helmets and skins similar to the original ones cause there's already the original for you to use. Though sometimes there's a real specific direction i might overlook and DE asks me to go back and follow it like in this case ^^ It's their game and their vision so it's only fair, but i've tried to leave some of the old helmet vibe on it, it should be a way in between from their request and my helmet!
Daniel Apr 16, 2017 @ 6:33am 
The first picture showing off the helmet still has the old one btw, you should probably add one that shows the new helmet as well.
Stacka Apr 21, 2017 @ 4:06am 
Originally posted by Hitsu San:
You know, my opinion is pretty much the same ^^ there's no point on making helmets and skins similar to the original ones cause there's already the original for you to use. Though sometimes there's a real specific direction i might overlook and DE asks me to go back and follow it like in this case ^^ It's their game and their vision so it's only fair, but i've tried to leave some of the old helmet vibe on it, it should be a way in between from their request and my helmet!

Wait so why did DE ask you to change it? Becuase of the single eye?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 23 comments
Per page: 1530 50