Total War: WARHAMMER

Total War: WARHAMMER

Crynsos' Faction Unlocker+
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Crynsos  [developer] Jul 23, 2017 @ 3:52am
Known Issues
Playing the Warherd of the Crowfather or the Warherd of the Shadowgave crashes once the Chaos Invasion starts with a black screen after ending a turn.

This is a currently unfixable bug, but it can be avoided by first experiencing it and then loading the end-of-turn autosave that is created by just continuing from your last save file, which then skips this bug entirely and the Invasion will happen as normal.

Starting a new Campaign makes you unable to move the camera or end the turn.

This can be fixed by either double clicking Escape or going into the Control Settings, changing something about the Camera but then leaving without saving the changes.
Last edited by Crynsos; Aug 31, 2017 @ 2:36am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 30 comments
BloodyMittens Aug 1, 2017 @ 10:10am 
I used this mod with catphs southern realms units mod and my game crashed to
Crynsos  [developer] Aug 1, 2017 @ 3:51pm 
Did you use Mixu's Legendary Lords mod as well? That one caused crashes until it was fixed today.
Zimm Aug 12, 2017 @ 4:04pm 
Hey man, I reallylove this mod, pretty much can't play without it. I've noticed an issue with the new RoR units where the icon to recruit doesn't show up for the 5 factions that recieved them. They still unlock when your lord hits the required level but because the icon is missing you cant recruit 0.0
Crynsos  [developer] Aug 15, 2017 @ 4:50am 
Well of course, this mod is not updated yet so it can't support all of the new stuff at the moment.
Irongut Aug 28, 2017 @ 2:14pm 
Some Lords and Faction leaders won't appear in battles and on the campaigne map they are Bright Wizards.
Last edited by Irongut; Aug 28, 2017 @ 2:15pm
Acheron Sep 1, 2017 @ 9:56am 
hello I have a problem, i am playing Middenland, but when i put my cursor to upgrade stables to lvl 2, the game crash everytime....
Crynsos  [developer] Sep 1, 2017 @ 12:39pm 
Then you are clearly using some other mod that is causing issues as it works fine for me.
Irongut Sep 1, 2017 @ 1:17pm 
and about my question?
Crynsos  [developer] Sep 1, 2017 @ 1:21pm 
Which leaders were you exactly referring to?
Irongut Sep 1, 2017 @ 1:22pm 
Originally posted by Crynsos:
Which leaders were you exactly referring to?
the orkwaaaghboss right next to wurzzag.
Crynsos  [developer] Sep 1, 2017 @ 1:30pm 
That should be already fixed and will be applied soonish.
Acheron Sep 1, 2017 @ 2:21pm 
Originally posted by Crynsos:
Then you are clearly using some other mod that is causing issues as it works fine for me.
yes i found what was wrong, in fact a mod that changed startpos.

But now when the first Chaos invasion should come, game freezes, b=and i don't know exactly why... Any idea ?
Crynsos  [developer] Sep 1, 2017 @ 2:25pm 
That may either be due to you using it another Chaos script mod or an issue with my own Chaos script that I still need to fix.
Acheron Sep 1, 2017 @ 4:31pm 
I actually use the mod Conquer anywhere for Chaos and Beastman, but there never was any problem with it before =/
Crynsos  [developer] Sep 1, 2017 @ 4:36pm 
Nah, that ain't gonna be it, so I assume it's my own Chaos script that is bugging out again.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 30 comments
Per page: 1530 50