ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK: Survival Evolved

Pokemon Evolved 1.66
Mystic Academy  [developer] Jan 14, 2017 @ 1:41pm
Protest The DMCA
As one person the impossible becomes overwhelming but when the people form together anything can be accomplished.

I am not being harmful adding Pokemon to a mod in ark. I created this mod because i love Pokemon and finally wanted a fun realistic way to play with them.

If anything i believe this would benefit both ark and nintendo. I am just the middle man.

If you wish to form with me against this DMCA change your gamerpic for steam to this

https://s28.postimg.org/f68rci2hp/protest.png

if you do make sure to leave a comment explaining why you believe the DMCA should be removed and ark should have a official pokemon extension.

Anyone that protests with me will receive a request for a Pokemon in this mod and will receive high honors on the Pokemon evolved discord.

As one we may fail but many will succeed.

Pokemon Evolved is Life!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 400 comments
Mystic Academy  [developer] Jan 14, 2017 @ 1:43pm 
Bump
Emma Watson Jan 14, 2017 @ 1:48pm 
please for the love of god valve, do not remove this for copyright strike. this will make thousends of more people play the game and people will love you for it. this is the best mod i have ever seen for ark. please dont take this away from us. this is an amazing mod which the creator has obviously put hundreds of hours into. c'mon valve dont be a spoil sport for this amazing creation. i grew up watching pokemon and playin the games and now i think this is definately the most open and realistic way to play it!!!!!
Emma Watson Jan 14, 2017 @ 1:49pm 
POKEMON EVOLVED IS LIFE
V1ciouzMizzAzn Jan 14, 2017 @ 1:50pm 
so is there no way of reuploading it if this somehow goes through? (asking as a person who doesn't exactly know how it's done prcedurely)
Mystic Academy  [developer] Jan 14, 2017 @ 1:52pm 
i still have all the files saved so this mod isnt going anywhere
Rcon Jan 14, 2017 @ 1:55pm 
This mod is not harming nintetno at all. all its doing is showing how amzing pokemon are and how fun they are . Please remove the DMCA this person isnt taking your money, because of them your making a bit more. i played this mod and fell in love with pikachu and bgecause of that i boufght a plushie from your website. Remove the DMCA and mod on!!!
Mystic Academy  [developer] Jan 14, 2017 @ 1:56pm 
Power to The People :steamhappy:
Emma Watson Jan 14, 2017 @ 1:59pm 
revolution!!!
Lockdown Jan 14, 2017 @ 2:01pm 
This mod can only do good and I truly believe that this mod can be something really big. The creator should be encouraged and people around should see the great potential the creator is working with here. Do not turn into greedy american ones ;(
Last edited by Lockdown; Jan 14, 2017 @ 2:01pm
Frenchy Jan 14, 2017 @ 2:01pm 
I stand with you!!!
Mystic Academy  [developer] Jan 14, 2017 @ 2:02pm 
I shall back my followers and not give in to the chosen powers
Originally posted by =ADK= FrenchyGaming:
I stand with you!!!

We shall not stand alone
Originally posted by Lockdown:
This mod can only do good and I truly believe that this mod can be something really big. The creator should be encouraged and people around should see the great potential the creator is working with here. Do not turn into greedy american ones ;(

The potential is infinite
Shadow337 Jan 14, 2017 @ 2:04pm 
I'm with you Mystic!
Mystic Academy  [developer] Jan 14, 2017 @ 2:06pm 
Originally posted by enderman337games:
I'm with you Mystic!

We shall overcome tyranny
< >
Showing 1-15 of 400 comments
Per page: 15 30 50