Europa Universalis IV

Europa Universalis IV

3.5 | The World is Re-Released
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Red Guard  [developer] Dec 22, 2016 @ 7:16pm
Suggestions!
If you've got anything you think this mod needs, please make a note of it on this forum.
I'll keep track of as many as I possibly can, and moderate any inappropriate posts.

And no, it'll never be compatible with Extended Timeline.
Last edited by Red Guard; Mar 18, 2017 @ 9:19pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 30 comments
Red Guard  [developer] Dec 22, 2016 @ 7:22pm 
Reserved.
Roni Dec 23, 2016 @ 11:38am 
Hello, can you please add nations and tribes to these new provinces? For example add the Thule, or add the Khoisan or something alike?
Duke of Wellington Dec 23, 2016 @ 12:08pm 
^I would actually prefer if that wouldnt happen. I like colonizing better than coring.
spacedoge Dec 23, 2016 @ 1:18pm 
Please add "Uninhabitable winter"
Red Guard  [developer] Dec 23, 2016 @ 1:19pm 
Originally posted by bostonbosbos:
And I suppose you plan on this affecting far southern/northern provinces? Anywhere in particular?
spacedoge Dec 23, 2016 @ 1:22pm 
Originally posted by Josefu:
Originally posted by bostonbosbos:
And I suppose you plan on this affecting far southern/northern provinces? Anywhere in particular?

Yes. Also make it require high technolagy to colonize places that have it and limit development on them
Last edited by spacedoge; Dec 23, 2016 @ 1:23pm
Red Guard  [developer] Dec 23, 2016 @ 1:29pm 
I'll look into that one. Thanks.
Roath Dec 23, 2016 @ 3:03pm 
I suppose this isn't compatible with ET?
Red Guard  [developer] Dec 23, 2016 @ 3:07pm 
Originally posted by Magzeen:
To put it as best possible:
Originally posted by OttoNormalverbraucher:
It won't be possible until someone makes the huge effort to combine the maps and province definition of both mods.
Too many Province IDs overlap with vanilla as is, and it'd be a massive undertaking to release a compatibility patch with Extended Timeline. I would personally support it the whole way, but I simply can't devote the time to it.

That said, if anyone ever undergoes the massive stress of the project, I will absolutely partner them into this mod as a contributor, and start making collections of this mod + various compatibility patches.
76561198322837136 Dec 25, 2016 @ 1:33am 
I suggest you make provinces of Antarctica 0/0/0.Because I think it's only realistic,since there has been no identified human life before Europeans came.
Pel Dec 25, 2016 @ 3:31am 
can you add some city state provinces like singapore and hong kong?
Leaf Dec 25, 2016 @ 7:14pm 
How feasable would it be to update this mod so that the maps vanilla provinces reflect the current version of EU4, as opposed to the 1 year old version. I'm not too sure but i would expect that still utilizing the old vanilla EU4 map template may result in an unforseeable amount of errors and crashes
Red Guard  [developer] Dec 25, 2016 @ 7:16pm 
Originally posted by Leaf:
so that the maps vanilla provinces reflect the current version of EU4
I'm unsure as to what you mean by this. This mod, by definition, changes the map so as to not be vanilla.
Compatibility with Extended Timeline Mod. It works but the provinces are all messed up, so you'll probably have to change up some province ID's. Great work btw :)
Last edited by Bigchayim Niggenstein 420; Dec 26, 2016 @ 8:02am
Red Guard  [developer] Dec 26, 2016 @ 10:14am 
Originally posted by Josefu:
Originally posted by Magzeen:
To put it as best possible:
Originally posted by OttoNormalverbraucher:
It won't be possible until someone makes the huge effort to combine the maps and province definition of both mods.
Too many Province IDs overlap with vanilla as is, and it'd be a massive undertaking to release a compatibility patch with Extended Timeline. I would personally support it the whole way, but I simply can't devote the time to it.

That said, if anyone ever undergoes the massive stress of the project, I will absolutely partner them into this mod as a contributor, and start making collections of this mod + various compatibility patches.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 30 comments
Per page: 1530 50