The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Build Your Own Home
BYOH vs HF
This mod is really great. I just wondering, why Bethesda do not make it Hearthfire 2.0? Great work for author.
There are so many ideas, that should be in official DLC.
< >
Näytetään 1-10 / 10 kommentista
I thought the same exact thing. It is a beautiful mod. At the very least Bethesda needs to hire this guy.
I kind of tend to agree. Hearthfire does a lot of what this mod does, but this mod also includes things I prefer over Hearthfire, like storage for specific things, and the fact it is not virtually identical to ALL the Hearthfire houses, which all end up feeling the same, even if they have different room functions. I wouldn't mind all of the extras that you get with Hearthfire, such as adoption and such, but allowing me to move into this house instead. I like this house better than the Hearthfire houses.
Not entirely sure, but I think this mod was released on Nexus before Hearthfire came out. Kinda funny becauses the mod is better than what Bethesda came out with, and way less glitchy.
well make a so called
"DLC mod"
Riffy 13.5.2013 klo 11.49 
BlockQuid lähetti viestin:
Not entirely sure, but I think this mod was released on Nexus before Hearthfire came out. Kinda funny becauses the mod is better than what Bethesda came out with, and way less glitchy.

It was out before HF, I still believe the success of the mod is what made them throw HF together.
The thing HF was misssing was the theme but it made sence why it missed it because with the 3 different wings
and by theme i mean with a warrior or mage theme
blackraven13 lähetti viestin:
I thought the same exact thing. It is a beautiful mod. At the very least Bethesda needs to hire this guy.
why hire him if he makes them for free
flamingbunny95 lähetti viestin:
blackraven13 lähetti viestin:
why hire him if he makes them for free
To make him not make them for free of course.
I don't have HF but I do have this mod. This mod is better over all than HF?
< >
Näytetään 1-10 / 10 kommentista
Sivua kohden: 1530 50