Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

Material Editor Tool
Dr Livesey Aug 20, 2016 @ 4:36am
Can i use this in gamemodes without this addon?
Can I?
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Dr Livesey Aug 20, 2016 @ 4:38am 
like servers without this addon?
Th3Le9oman Aug 20, 2016 @ 6:40am 
Fingerless would appreciate your attempt Nick, but doing so would be catastrophic for SW. Making hidden bases is an art, not particularly something that should be done using a Material Tool.

The server uses a custom material toolgun, so the answer to your question is no, no it cannot.
Dr Livesey Aug 20, 2016 @ 7:35am 
Originally posted by Th3Le9oman:
Fingerless would appreciate your attempt Nick, but doing so would be catastrophic for SW. Making hidden bases is an art, not particularly something that should be done using a Material Tool.

The server uses a custom material toolgun, so the answer to your question is no, no it cannot.
Okay, i made one time in military RP an amazing base it was completely hidden only people hovering their mouse over the wall would notice that it is my prop (it displays name), only one guy saw it i asked him to base with me and he said yes, after that he said that it was really good hidden cuz he knew there was a room there but didn't notice it. (the room has no door and is never being used tho) But i can adv. dupe 2 it into other servers with the same map/materials tho right?
The Saint Aug 1, 2018 @ 9:57pm 
i dont think so
Dr Livesey Aug 2, 2018 @ 1:48am 
Originally posted by nlhunter:
i dont think so
Yeah it doesn't work, I tried it back in TWOTHOUSANDSIXTEEN.
Necro
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50