ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK: Survival Evolved

Structures Plus (S+)
Ark steam update today 12.06 / issue with s+
@ the developer, can you make an update for s+? Because since the ark update on steam today 12.06, no server will be found with s+. User must be unsubscribe s+ and subscribe again in the workshop and not all Users know this. This is a big problem.
Last edited by kisshering; Jun 12 @ 6:20am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
orionsun  [developer] Jun 12 @ 8:41am 
Ark actually included S+ in the game files[i.imgur.com] last night. There is nothing I can do about that & when they inevitably remove them from the game, it will likely cause more problems (or maybe steam will handle it fine, forget how it went last time).
So we just need to delete, unsub and resinstall on server?
Comrade Jun 12 @ 9:11am 
Not working here with Nitrado. Worked last night after reinstalling on steam, but again it's out today and the fix isn't working.

EDIT: Found a thread about deleting the mod from your Ark folder hereish "S:\steam\steamapps\common\ARK\ShooterGame\Content\Mods\731604991

Did this while the mod was subbed, then unsubbed, resubbed and restarted steam. It's working and does not effect server things using the mod.
Last edited by Comrade; Jun 12 @ 9:22am
Originally posted by BlackHorde:
So we just need to delete, unsub and resinstall on server?

no you must only unsubscribe s+ in steam ark workshop and you can join. the servers aren't the problem. its local in steam.
Last edited by kisshering; Jun 12 @ 9:57am
Originally posted by orionsun:
Ark actually included S+ in the game files[i.imgur.com] last night. There is nothing I can do about that & when they inevitably remove them from the game, it will likely cause more problems (or maybe steam will handle it fine, forget how it went last time).

ok thank you for your answer.
drsewell Jun 12 @ 2:21pm 
It appears they did a roll back because I did have 329.45 and just did a server update and it is back at 329.27
Smpl Jun 12 @ 4:03pm 
Originally posted by drsewell:
It appears they did a roll back because I did have 329.45 and just did a server update and it is back at 329.27

Pretty sure Official servers updated to include S+, but unofficial server build is still 329.27. Perhaps they accidentally push the .45 release to the same channel that available for unofficial hosts.
My unofficial server is running fine and its 329.45 and i have s+ installed
Last edited by Paxination; Jun 12 @ 5:59pm
and im using nitrado btw
Smpl Jun 13 @ 3:25am 
Originally posted by Paxination:
and im using nitrado btw
Fk Nitrado... they suck
houdini Jun 13 @ 3:32am 
Thx Wildcard......not
have some issues related to their update yesterday. Grinder stopped working .....cant pick up some stuff...etc.
Wildcard just like to break things.....
BIG-G Jun 13 @ 8:47am 
just realised - got into game and have no cloud/pull functionality, no buttons at the top of screen to do so
this worked for me once. yesterday i redownloaded everything and it worked. I started my server today and my friends and i couldnt access it anymore. redownloaded everything once more. Still nothing. wtf is going on
I did a full wipe - uninstalled and reinstalled took 1hr and server runs fine again.
BTW I did notice something from GUI.INI .. all the S+ were doubled over.. so check your gui.ini for double entries.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
Per page: 15 30 50