Europa Universalis IV

Europa Universalis IV

More RNW Tiles
Emperor Penguin  [developer] Jul 20, 2016 @ 3:42pm
Bug Reports
Please report any bugs found here. If there is a visual issue please include a picture of the tile and then a closeup of the problem.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Broken Sky Aug 6, 2016 @ 8:59am 
One problem I saw was this one tile where the heightmap was wrong, and all the tiles were sligtly more submerged than they were meant to be, so you had a couple of provinces underwater and a load which had had the provinces cut off.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=738741806
Emperor Penguin  [developer] Aug 6, 2016 @ 12:45pm 
I can't see the picture you posted, steam's being annoying. How big is the tile and what is it shaped like?
Broken Sky Aug 9, 2016 @ 1:24pm 
It's tile 885. Having looked at the province file, though, I can see than in theory, most of the provinces are actually working right, except for that one green island in the south west, which is under the water. But the sea around there is all a flat blue and looks really wierd (it should drop away quickly to a darker grey?), a load of the coast provinces are way too small and the island in the north east (two provinces, both green) should definietly not be more than one province. When I say too small, i mean hard to click on too small.
Emperor Penguin  [developer] Aug 10, 2016 @ 1:22pm 
@Broken Sky That was one of the earlier tiles and the light blue was meant to represent the coastal waters of a continental plate. However, I agree it looks a little wierd. I've already changed the heightmap but will need to readjust the province maps so I will include that fix with the next update. Those islands you mentioned are errors, I completely agree with you that they should be just one province each.
Gulloh! Feb 28, 2017 @ 10:51am 
itsn't compatible with extende timeline.
Emperor Penguin  [developer] Feb 28, 2017 @ 1:35pm 
It is compatible with extended timeline for some and not for others. I have no clue why this is. You are the second person to mention this bug. When did it crash for you? I can load it into the game but I haven't actually played a full game with it.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50