Warframe

Warframe

Excalibur - Graxx / alt helmet
tadz May 18, 2016 @ 6:56am
Eh.
I guess the skin is pretty cool from the back, but the names of your... 'original concepts' are just so bland... I hope I'm not the only one who thinks that way.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
Faven  [developer] May 18, 2016 @ 7:13am 
you sure aren't alone!

Originally posted by nan0:
I guess the skin is pretty cool from the back, but the names of your... 'original concepts' are just so bland... I hope I'm not the only one who thinks that way.
I mean, I don't disagree, but would you really not get something because it has a bad name? This is fashion frame man.
Originally posted by Seph's Cipher:
Originally posted by nan0:
I mean, I don't disagree, but would you really not get something because it has a bad name? This is fashion frame man.
this isnt fashion this is ART of the higest quality
Last edited by alkoholisoitunut lisko; May 18, 2016 @ 1:33pm
Rabbit May 18, 2016 @ 1:59pm 
Exquisite,reminds me of the doomguy
Lanik May 19, 2016 @ 2:29am 
The names suck ass, let's be real, I'd still wanna get some of these (especially if they get a more fitting name which doesn't sound like someone's puking) ;)
Faven  [developer] May 19, 2016 @ 2:45am 
If anyone can suggest fitting names for 6 warframes I'm more then happy to change it;) really don't care but it's important to some people it seems:)
LT-Heist May 19, 2016 @ 8:36am 
The name already makes me feel good
Manly Pink May 19, 2016 @ 7:16pm 
Here

Gouijan / Grexcalibur
Rahatsum / Grino
Fade / Grost
Aura / G Nova
CyanoTipe / Mirage :v
Specter / Nekros?
Buster / Booven (Vauban :v)
Kjin May 19, 2016 @ 8:10pm 
Im not really a fan of these and the names are just so cheesy. Not saying I hate them, I just feel like they aren't my type of style and I feel like I won't see much of a difference on some of these skins. Plus, I feel like you're giving everyone a Grineer skin and it makes me feel like it's rushed out or something. Again, I'm not hating on the idea or anyone who likes the actual skins, I'm just giving some of my opinions.
godofallcreation May 20, 2016 @ 12:39am 
Originally posted by Zennedas Diamond:
Here

Gouijan / Grexcalibur
Rahatsum / Grino
Fade / Grost
Aura / G Nova
CyanoTipe / Mirage :v
Specter / Nekros?
Buster / Booven (Vauban :v)

These are really good (upvote)
Faven  [developer] May 20, 2016 @ 12:48am 
The trick is (atleast for me) is to use some sort of grineer prefix, I see this as a series and want to reflect that in the names. I'm not a fan of the urrent names at all, but it does the job of quickly identifying it as a series.

Not hating on the names suggested, they are pretty good I would say. But there's nothing connecting them, some of them seem grineerish, others are just a nice word if you know what I mean.
Manly Pink May 20, 2016 @ 12:25pm 
its ok, Its Just an Idea c:, let me see if i can make better names CX
Faven  [developer] May 20, 2016 @ 12:29pm 
Been trying to find a decent grineer lexicon or similar, but im drawing up short :(
If they were accepted, you'd probably just want to ask DE if they've thought up the Grineer translations for the different frame names.
Faven  [developer] May 20, 2016 @ 2:17pm 
Thats not a bad idea, two of them already been accepted, ill reach out to becca on monday
< >
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
Per page: 1530 50