Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

HBOMBS Base Pack
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Business Cat  [developer] Apr 21, 2016 @ 1:05pm
Bug Reports
Quick little formatting note: Post your comment like this:

Bugs are being found rapidly, and to keep everyone happy, please let me know what's broken!

Bug: (explanation here)
Console error (if there is one): (Copy and paste it here, if the log is huge, use a site like http://pastebin.com/ to keep the comments smaller, and just paste the link of the pastebin page here.
How you made this bug occur:

(IF IT IS A TEXTURE ISSUE AND NOT A LUA ERROR:)
What's missing?:
What model/bomb entity?:
What part(s) of it are missing?:

Remember, if your bug report is lacking, the bug may take longer to fix.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 291 comments
Eva'Zorah Apr 21, 2016 @ 2:33pm 
The Davy Crockett Tripod and Launcher have missing textures even though I have the material pack. It's not a huge issue since I can just use the material tool to change it's textures. I also properly load in the Davy Crockett and it wont fire, propellant and everything. This also goes for the Atomic Annie. There's also no error in the console, it just wont launch.
Business Cat  [developer] Apr 21, 2016 @ 4:55pm 
You need to put the propellant behind the shells and make sure they're actually touching. Davy propellant will not work with mk33 shell. And you press E on the propellant. As for the davy stuff missing textures, I'll have to figure out what's wrong. The materials are in the folder and shouldn't be missing.
Eva'Zorah Apr 21, 2016 @ 5:03pm 
I do that and it still wont work.
TheGhastlyTuna Apr 23, 2016 @ 8:08pm 
ICBM warhead does nothing. Tried shooting, exploding and the nuclear detanator (SMG grenade thing), and still nothing. How do I make it go boom?
Business Cat  [developer] Apr 23, 2016 @ 8:09pm 
ICBM Warhead is just a prop to cover up any custom nuke contraption you create, and you can store it in the warhead to put on top of the ICBM.
Haze22 Apr 29, 2016 @ 7:33am 
My game crashes when spawning gadged.
Business Cat  [developer] Apr 29, 2016 @ 12:08pm 
Try setting your model detail to high in the video options.
Last edited by Business Cat; Apr 29, 2016 @ 12:09pm
ian Apr 29, 2016 @ 4:47pm 
When I try to launch the MK33 with its propellant, it doesn't move even though I unfreezed it.
Business Cat  [developer] Apr 29, 2016 @ 4:48pm 
Do you put the propellant behind the shell so that the two are directly touching? And you don't need to unfreeze the shell or the propellant. After you align the propellant behind the shell and make sure they're touching, you just press E on the propellant and it will launch the shell.
ian Apr 29, 2016 @ 5:00pm 
I tried it with them freezed and it still didn't work.
Business Cat  [developer] Apr 29, 2016 @ 5:01pm 
Can you show a video of what you're doing, or a copy of the console log if a script error occurs?
ian Apr 29, 2016 @ 5:07pm 
I took some screenshots but I don't know how to put them into this comment.
Last edited by ian; Apr 30, 2016 @ 4:28pm
Wire not working? I have run the game with just hbombs and wiremod, the wire does not dupe with any duplicator (tried duplicator, advdupe, advdupe2)
Business Cat  [developer] May 3, 2016 @ 3:18am 
That's strange. Try to do the same thing but with gbombs and see if it saves there.
I have, functional in gbombs 4, same result gbombs 5. hbombs a fork of gbombs 5?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 291 comments
Per page: 1530 50