Garry's Mod

gm_bigcity_winter
Rohlik Feb 14, 2016 @ 7:43am
MIGHTY EASTEREGG
i would like to know what is that easteregg
< >
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
QuartzTrooper Feb 14, 2016 @ 8:00am 
well on the normal map there is a small parking space and if you click on a door with blood on it you get a sound effect. I dont know about this one though
Rohlik Feb 14, 2016 @ 8:15am 
i know this one too
the patriot Feb 14, 2016 @ 8:24am 
If you click the door at the "cafe" it will normally play a jumpscare soundeffect now this perso added a jumpscare jpeg to go with it press e at your own risk.
Rohlik Feb 14, 2016 @ 11:32am 
yes i see
Rohlik Feb 14, 2016 @ 11:32am 
there is devil putin :D
Gene Worm Feb 14, 2016 @ 2:08pm 
I haven't found the new easter egg(s) yet, but the Cafe Baltic easter egg plays a different sound and shows a picture of a man and the gnome in the gnome easter egg has glowing red eyes and plays different sounds. The garage door easter egg is still there, but hasn't changed.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=624530339

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=624530808
Last edited by Gene Worm; Feb 14, 2016 @ 2:11pm
the patriot Feb 14, 2016 @ 2:13pm 
Hot damn thats creepy where did the knome at?
Gene Worm Feb 14, 2016 @ 2:51pm 
Originally posted by ๖ۣۜҠąղօօҟì™:

The gnome was in the original Big City as well. Near the Cafe Baltic building is an alleyway that leads into a red room with a door. Go through the door and you are ported to a small room with a window. Part of the wall to the left of where you come in is breakable (in this version there's blood marking the spot) and it reveals the gnome when broken. Just don't stand on the gnome and use the Gravity Gun on it. Something very bad happens.
the patriot Feb 14, 2016 @ 2:53pm 
Originally posted by Gene Worm:

The gnome was in the original Big City as well. Near the Cafe Baltic building is an alleyway that leads into a red room with a door. Go through the door and you are ported to a small room with a window. Part of the wall to the left of where you come in is breakable (in this version there's blood marking the spot) and it reveals the gnome when broken. Just don't stand on the gnome and use the Gravity Gun on it. Something very bad happens.
so in other words i die if i touch it?
Gene Worm Feb 14, 2016 @ 3:04pm 
Nah, only when you stand on it and shoot it with the Gravity Gun (the orange one that throws things, not the Physics Gun).
the patriot Feb 14, 2016 @ 3:05pm 
i know what the phys gun is and the gravity gun
Gene Worm Feb 14, 2016 @ 3:22pm 
@Kanooki: I noticed in one of your screenshots, there's a green zombie and a weird picture on a wall. Is that actually in the map? If so, where is it?
the patriot Feb 14, 2016 @ 3:27pm 
its my spray :| and the green zombie is a addon but the location is near the canail right near the frozen docks.
Gene Worm Feb 14, 2016 @ 3:30pm 
its my spray :| and the green zombie is a addon but the location is near the canail right near the frozen docks.

Ah. Have you found any of the new easter eggs, yet?
the patriot Feb 14, 2016 @ 3:34pm 
nah
< >
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
Per page: 1530 50