Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

fnaf world model pack
gamingturtle4  [developer] Jan 30, 2016 @ 8:00pm
Bad news
The missing texture glitch is not fixable so i'm gonna have to remake the whole ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ pack. It will be called the same thin, have the same carecters, even same icon. will be realeased tommorow or sonner
< >
Showing 1-15 of 36 comments
Scott Morrison Jan 30, 2016 @ 9:19pm 
:(
Smiley Jan 31, 2016 @ 2:19am 
Originally posted by gamingturtle4:
The missing texture glitch is not fixable so i'm gonna have to remake the whole ♥♥♥♥ing pack. It will be called the same thin, have the same carecters, even same icon. will be realeased tommorow or sonner
so tommorow will be all characters in this pack but with fixed textures?It,s not bad news.
@Hytusk Jan 31, 2016 @ 5:25am 
you should just delete this...
im telling every single creator that you stole there models :floweyevil:
Smiley Jan 31, 2016 @ 9:55am 
Originally posted by Alphys:
you should just delete this...
im telling every single creator that you stole there models :floweyevil:
you want ragdolls,or not?
tcs Jan 31, 2016 @ 10:42am 
YEAH BUT DON'T INCLUDE ADVENTURE WITHERED BONNIE OR ADVENTURE NIGHTMARE FREDBEAR.
joshua.moudy.39 Jan 31, 2016 @ 11:28am 
Fair enough. I look forward to the fix.
Jesus Christ Jan 31, 2016 @ 7:46pm 
k m8 i already have the bubonic plaque
TCSNeo? can i friend you so i can have fredbear and bonnie?
Lay-Z Mann Feb 3, 2016 @ 1:26am 
will u send the link to the new version once its on there?
The Rock Feb 3, 2016 @ 8:29am 
@TCSNeo whats wrong with adventure old bonnie and fredbear?
extinct Feb 11, 2016 @ 12:03pm 
The missing texture glitch is not fixable so i'm gonna have to remake the whole ♥♥♥♥ing pack. It will be called the same thin, have the same carecters, even same icon. will be realeased tommorow or sonner
Fine. No Ragdolls then, You Know what? I Just ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Reported you to VALVe, the Original Model Creators and my gamingturtle4 Hate Clan! HA!! TAKE THAT!!! Yeah. It's Harsh, but Because Capt4inTeen will not Release Anymore Models, You ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Deserve it, you Immature Little ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Model-Stealing 5-Year Old Mindless ♥♥♥♥♥♥!!! >:(
Last edited by extinct; Feb 11, 2016 @ 12:10pm
extinct Feb 11, 2016 @ 12:10pm 
I ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Hate You So ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Much! :steamfacepalm:

And i always will. FOREVER
Last edited by extinct; Feb 11, 2016 @ 12:11pm
seriously? i know how to make this werk, go to the sfm vesion of fredbear and ol bunnie MAKE SURE U HAS I ZIP OR THE WINDOWS EQUIVALENT go to steam werkshop downloader copy the sfm models url paste it in the steam werk shop download and press download then once download if done open izip drag the downloade file into izip and it should appear with the two folders materials and models make a new folder and name it and poot the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ materials and models folders in the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ new folder and POOT it in your mother ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ addons folder MAKE SURE U HAS EXTENDED ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ SPAWNMENU and AND MAKE SURE U DOWNLOAD THE MODEL PACK BY THIS GUY IF U WANT IT TO BE A MOTHER ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ RAGDOLL
play gmod open the addons legacy folder and poot spawn the model to test the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ textures AND GO TO GAMING TURTS FNAF MODEL POOK AND SPAWN THEM RAGDOLLS AND THE ♥♥♥♥♥♥ TEXTURES R NOAW ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ FIXED U R HAPPY NOAW GO ♥♥♥♥ TOY CHICA !!!!!
Tay Feb 12, 2016 @ 11:54am 
Originally posted by AndyDatRaginPyro:
seriously? i know how to make this werk, go to the sfm vesion of fredbear and ol bunnie MAKE SURE U HAS I ZIP OR THE WINDOWS EQUIVALENT go to steam werkshop downloader copy the sfm models url paste it in the steam werk shop download and press download then once download if done open izip drag the downloade file into izip and it should appear with the two folders materials and models make a new folder and name it and poot the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ materials and models folders in the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ new folder and POOT it in your mother ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ addons folder MAKE SURE U HAS EXTENDED ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ SPAWNMENU and AND MAKE SURE U DOWNLOAD THE MODEL PACK BY THIS GUY IF U WANT IT TO BE A MOTHER ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ RAGDOLL
play gmod open the addons legacy folder and poot spawn the model to test the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ textures AND GO TO GAMING TURTS FNAF MODEL POOK AND SPAWN THEM RAGDOLLS AND THE ♥♥♥♥♥♥ TEXTURES R NOAW ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ FIXED U R HAPPY NOAW GO ♥♥♥♥ TOY CHICA !!!!!

Telling kids like this how to do it will spread more cancer around the workshop and make your GMOD community look like ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.
Originally posted by McTayTay:
Originally posted by AndyDatRaginPyro:

Telling kids like this how to do it will spread more cancer around the workshop and make your GMOD community look like ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.

DOESLIT LOOK LIEK I GIVE A POOTIS?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 36 comments
Per page: 1530 50